URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Rocky

Rocky, CEO (Cat- Executive- Officer)

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '08 9:44am PST 
A loving couple in my area who rescues, spays & neuters stray cats, and who have a legal kennel license, are being shut down by the city, who at the same time have forced them to give up their family business and their home of more than 20 years ... all because of a ridiculous zoning issue. This couple is using their own money to do the city's work by caring for stray animals, and they're losing everything because of it.

I ask everyone to read the story on my blog http://artsycatsy.blogspot.com, and join our email blitz to city officials before their meeting Thurs. Apr. 24. And anything you can do to spread the word would be so appreciated!

Sharolyn

Edited by author Wed Apr 16, '08 11:52am PST

Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '08 8:13am PST 
Oh Rocky, that's terrible.....and here is another terrible incident!!!

Can anybody help these kitties????? Can anybody offer any suggestions?????? These kitties are in New Hampshire.

Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 1:05 PM
Subject: FW: 150 cats need homes ASAP

Due to the owner's unexpected/untimely death a cat
shelter in Pepperell is being closed by the state and 150 cats will have to be put down. The daughter doesn't have a license to run the shelter. So in the next week or 2 all these cats will be euthanized. If anyone you know can take one that would be great, but pass this along to anyone just to get it out there.
Maybe a friend of a friend of a friend would take one in.? It's on Sheffield St in Pepperell, 30 min. from Acton .

The # is 978-433-0404.

If there is anyone that is interested in adopting /
assisting with finding homes for these cats please
contact me or the number below ASAP or forward this email to a friend...please help!"