Saphira ♥ )O(

The Hot- Tub- Pup

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '08 10:13am PST 
I was named after the blue dragon "Saphira" in the recent movie "Aragon"

What about you? blue dog
Chaddy

Born to Love- Diamond

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 4:36pm PST 
well my name is Chad but my buddies call me Chaddy..I was named after a rock star, Chad Ginsburg ,he plays lead guitar in a band named CKY, check out my page thanksblue dog
Belle

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 1:35am PST 
Well, my full name is Annabelle Angel Heart only mom decided to just call me Belle to make it easier on everyone. Mom made a list of names she really liked when she narrowed it down to two names she tried both out with me to see which name I responded best to and Belle was the one I liked. She added Angel to my name since I was as she puts it the friedliest sweet little girl, but Heart comes from me having a heart shape on a rear end that if you put my back legs together finishes off the heart shape. So thats how I got my name.

Saphira ♥ )O(

The Hot- Tub- Pup

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 8:12am PST 
This is so interesting!

Thanks guys, I've dropped some prezzies off in your pawmail boxes happy dance
Frodo

I may be short,- but I'm spunky!

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 9:05am PST 
Mine is easy! My feline friends in the house are named Fraggle, Fizgig, Muppet, Eggnog, and Mokey (all but Eggnog are related to Frank Oz, and/or fantasy). So when the humans realized I was a very short dog, and loved to eat, and had furry feet (Corgis are known for that), they decided to name me after the hobbits in the lord of the rings series! The final choice was between Hobbit or Frodo, and they decided on Frodo! (My registered AKC name is Ffallian's Ring-Bearer.) Now the household is Fraggle, Fiz, Muppet, Nog, Mokey-boy, and Frodo!!
Nalu

Tirdbutt Nalu

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 9:53am PST 
My owner is hawaiian and so my name is hawaiian for wave and I do love to swim !
Cago-ESD-CGC

Fun in the Sun,- where da Sun go?

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 10:25am PST 
My Daddy Ray adopted me from a Shelter in the Fine city of Chicago when I was just 8 weeks old. After my Original Owner (A breeder) tried to dump me and my 2 brothers and 1 sister into Lake Michagen. Mommy Stella say's I'm special, but she named me Cago which is acctually Pernounced Cahgo, which is Short for Chicago which is what it says on my papers at the Vets BOL!!
Saphira ♥ )O(

The Hot- Tub- Pup

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 11:26am PST 
************ DONE TO HERE ******************
Frank

I am stanky- franky hear me- roar

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 10:54pm PST 
Um...there's really not any cool story behind my name. My pawrents were on a kick, giving all the animals in the house really boring human names because it was very comical to them. First was Bob the cat, then came me, Frank, next was Fred a black dog that ran away, and next came Sam and Lucy. Mom got bored with it then and named the black and white cat Marlow and the next schnazie Roxy. But we all still have people names...mom is insistent upon that.shrug
Saphira ♥ )O(

The Hot- Tub- Pup

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '08 7:26am PST 
************* DONE TO HERE ***********************
(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12