What comes in this kit?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Cleo

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 3:11pm PST 
Hi Pooch 'n Purr lovers! The Febreze kit comes complete with a sample of their new Febreze Air Effects Pet Odor Eliminator, along with some fun toys for your furry friends. Expect to receive it in the mail in the next month or so!
Cleo

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 3:13pm PST 
The Febreze Air Effects Pet Odor Eliminator kit will arrive in the mail if you were among the first to join this group. Others will receive special offers from Febreze -- stay tuned!
Maggie Bean

Did someone say- BALL?

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 7:50pm PST 
Does everypup get one? Not that I smell bad or anything but we LOVE the nice smell of Febreze!puppy

Austin : In- Loving- Memory RIP

I make a GREAT- road block

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 9:11pm PST 
Has anypup recieve thier kit yet? I am still waiting for mine to come in the mail. But it is taking forever.shrug
Cleo

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 9:46am PST 
The kit will take some time to arrive, so expect to receive it in the mail in about a month! Pooch 'n Purr kits were first come, first served and supplies are limited!
Beretta

Beretta is my- name--Swimming- is my Game!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 5:20pm PST 
I just joined this group--did I miss the kit??? Can I get any other special offers, if so how??? Please help--thanksdog
Doodle

The BoBo, The- Star Of The Bobo- Show

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '08 7:54am PST 
Yeah!! What is the kit going to be!!!??
The Summerville Seven

Gamecock- Fanatics

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 5:23am PST 
cry When will we know, for certain, that no more kits are being mailed out? We still haven't gotten ours & mom hates to keep looking for something that isn't coming!shrugshrugshrugshrugshrug
The Summerville Seven

Gamecock- Fanatics

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 4:12pm PST 
To get an idea of where you are on the sign-up for this kit, scroll down the Febreze Dogster homepage till you get to "see all members" in red and click on that. The next page is titled, Rollcall For Febreze Air Effects Odor Eliminator" and under that is "oldest" in red, click on that. This will show oldest members, in other words those that signed up first and you can scroll thru the subsequent pages to see where you come in. We came in on page 5, members 81-100, and still have not gotten our kit.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2