We in Canada

Callie Rose

I See You

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 3:20am PST 
We in Canada how come we can`t get any special like deal the Febreze Air Effects Pet Ofor Eliminator

There a lot of contest cause we are Canadian we can`t enter and it not fair
Mozie

Goofy dog!

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 11:06am PST 
I wondered about that too, but I've been told it has something to do with a U.S. company sending prizes to individuals across the northern border. Also, if the product isn't on store shelves in CA, it probably hasn't been approved for sale/use yet, and that might be the reason.
Cleo

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 6:30am PST 
My mommy works for Febreze and they are sooooo excited the Dogster community from Canada is interested in the special Pooch 'n Purr kit. We'll definitely bring the request to the "big dogs" and hope to include everyone the next time around! Woof!!

Maya

if it moves in- the dark i shall- bite it

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 8:33am PST 
there's some silly law behind the "us residents only" hoopla, it was explained to me once but i now forget.

im pretty sure this particular variety of febreze is available here, but i could be wrong.

i just wish they made the "OFFER AVAILABLE TO US RESIDENTS ONLY" a little bigger so i didnt waste my time sgining up for this.
Patrick - (paddy)

That Damn cat

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 9:13am PST 
I agree with Maya
I wouldn't have wasted my time either.
Next time put it in large print U.S. CITIZENS ONLY!
thank you.
Buddy

Bud.. simply- that my best- bud!

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 6:36am PST 
I have also had the same problem with special offers etc.. as many other Canadians have with special offers in the States, even with some of Dogsters special offers..

So... PLEASE do look after we Canadian folks so we are able to benefit from all of these speical offers too!!!
Goldie Our- Angel

I`m cute don`t- you think I am?

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 7:04am PST 
Aman Buddy you hit it on the head