Page Links: 1  2  
Oscar

Big things come- in small- packages!

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '08 9:45pm PST 
Hi! My name is Oscar! I just wanted to tell everyone "Herro"!wave
Raiden

go with the flow

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 3:30am PST 
hi cool pose mom just adopted me a few weeks ago so I'm new too, I like to play.but moms other cat nemo who's kinda like my brother now or at least that what moms said.he's just grumpy and won't play with me no matter what I do.what do you think?
Mowgli

Get lovins as- often as you can

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 5:53pm PST 
Hey guys. I think that's great that your owners adopted you both instead of buying a pet from a breeder or a pet shop. In response to Raiden's question. I think it might just take a little time for your brother to get used to you, if he's used to being the only cat. Don't feel rejected just give him some time. I hope everything works out for the both you, Raiden, and you , Oscar. Take care guys

matilda

tilda born to- play

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 6:46pm PST 
Hi ya'll I am just a country doggie looking to make some new friends and not real sure what I m doing so hiyasnoopy
Mocha

Mocha Bark!

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 12:56pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewave:- hwave

Hi Oscar. I sent you a request to be pup pals. Believe it or not, i'm new too! I joined on March 1st and I alread ylove this site! Everybody's super friendly and loves their doggies!smile So, add me, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

-Mocha ♥
Jackson- Brown

Wanna play!?!

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 6:45pm PST 
Hi everyone- I'm not new, been on Dogster nearly two years now- but I FEEL new cause mom took a long LONG break from palying on the computer at home. Welcome to the newbies!
*Rowdy*

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 8:08pm PST 
Hi everybody wave
I'm not new either, I have been on Dogster for over a year now. Welcome to the new members!! Dogster is grrrreat!! If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask and if I don't know the answer, I'm sure there will be someone else who will know. smile I love making new friends and if anyone would like to be my pal, just send me a pup pal request or I can send you one, whatever works out best for you. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

Rowdy
Chaddy

Born to Love- Diamond

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 11:04pm PST 
Hi I am Chaddy i am a 7 month old Boston Terrier and live on the West coast and I just wanted to introduce myself. loves to allsnoopy
Princess Leia of Alderaan

Born a Princess!

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 11:05pm PST 
Hi I am Princess Leai and I am a 3 yr. old Boston Terrier I am Chad's Mommie and I have 7 3 day old puppies and we are keeping the runt of litter his name is Fraser.
Cowboy's Lil' Sirius Black

My- ♥belongs- to Mommie

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 11:06pm PST 
Hi I am Sirius Black and i am 2 1/2 years old Boston Terrier , princess Leia and I are mates . I am Daddy to her 7 new puppies and Daddy to Chad I live in Charleston Oregon
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2