Please send prayers!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lewis

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 9:20am PST 
Pups and kitties...i found this in the "When it's time to say goodbye" forum. It really touched my heart. His page says he's 4, but I think that was a typo...his bio says he's between 11 and 12 years old

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/683984

Bosco doesn't have any gifts on his page or many pals. Can you let him know he's not alone and we will be with him in spirit as he leaves us. here's his post:

I am going to the Rainbow Bridge on Saturday. I have tumors throughout my body, arthritis in my hips that makes walking a living hell, and for the last two days I have been throwing up 3 to 4 times a day.

Mom thinks I am about 14 years old dog time now and the road I have walked has been long and hard. I don't really care how old the clock says I am, but I care how old I feel, and this week has been a struggle for me.

My new vetrinary clinic is going to make my passing painless for me and make it easier on this family that gave me my forever home. I am going to go to sleep with Elizabeth, the little girl that loved all of the anger and fear out me, and my dad both there to pet and talk to me. Then the doctor who has tried to keep me going for the last 4 months is going to stop my heart. They are going to send my remains off to a crematorium to have my shell turned to ash, and then my ash is going to be spread over the grave of the first special Basset that inspired my family to save me.

I will become a star to shine down on the world that was not so good to me, that thought I was a piece of merchandise, used me up, broke my heart and trust, and then tried to put me to death when I was no longer useful. I will shine down on that little girl who let me sleep in her warm bed and gave me the hugs that healed my emotional wounds. I am going to get to meet Hoover, and we are going to share stories of this weird family that we came to love.

I am going to a place where I will no longer feel pain or sickness. I will rest in peace. I will leave this world with a blessing because when I stood at my darkest hour, a family stepped into my life and chose to love me. I got to spend my last 6 years in this life as a member of a family. I got to matter to someone.
Edited by author Thu Feb 21, '08 5hi56pm PST

my page | message me | IM me | treat me
Hantu Kitty

I luv my- beeeeeutiful- Mia!

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 9:46am PST 
What a furrrrry sad tale. crycrycry
Lewis

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 6:39pm PST 
Please guys send this family some love!

Tigger

He's My Sunshine

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 9:11am PST 
Thoughts and prayers. kitty
Dinki

"Take it easy - Take a Nap"

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 5:58pm PST 
Thoughts and prayers for Bosco.
Tracksie- (TDIT, CGC)

Follow- Your Nose, &- Heart

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 9:00pm PST 
hughughug
Ricki

Is it time to- play ball?

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '08 5:40am PST 
Lewis
Thanks for bringing this Pawsome dog to our attention.
Trixie

The Charmer

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '08 8:18pm PST 
We will pray for Bosco and his family. We will go to his page now and send a message. cry
Kosmo

I'm the baby of- the family ;-)

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '08 9:49am PST 
We send our prayers to you and your family. cry
♥Angel Fraser♥

Angel baby of- Shelley's

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 6:15pm PST 
Thank you for inviting Fraser to your group. After only 4 days Fraser has gone to the bridge. He will be there with family Luke Skywalker. Fraser mada a difference in our life in only 4 days , he had health problems and was so very tiny, but he had a heart the size of the ocean. Our family will never be the same . our love to all of you, Debbie and Shelley
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2