★ PLANET PAWLLYWOOD'S ★ Best of All Time Movies List

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Rascal

I\'ll Sleep When- I\'m Old!

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 1:24pm PST 
shrug Whats The Best Movie's of all time?

★ PLANET HOLLYWOOD'S ★ Best of All Time Movies List is Your Opinions of the Bestest Movies Ever and a Guide for others to maybe check em out...

Post you Ideas on the Best Movies you Dig.. Tell a little bit as to why.. Make it Fun and It will Blast... and sometimes it may be a Blast from the Past! way to go

So Lets Hear From You

dog
♠- Deuce- ♥

I Woof U

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 3:16am PST 
All The Pretty Horses

Matt Damon
Henry Thomas
Penelope Cruz
Lucas Black

It's a pawsome movie with drama, laughs, tears and love...
You have to check it out!!

It's an adventure tail of two friends that set out to go to Mexico on horseback to find work as wrangles on a horse ranch...They meet up with another boy along the way and head into troubled waters...
♥- Foxy- ♥

You can never- give too many- kisses!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 3:32am PST 
I enjoyed Dante's Peak.

Pierce Brosnan
Linda Hamilton

This was Linda Hamilton's first big movie since she played with Arnold Schwartznenegger in Terminator. I like her as an actress.
The movie is filmed in a beautiful setting in the mountains. It is a race against time to try to save a town from the immanent disaster of a Volcano ruining a small town. It has alot of action and can also be viewed as a Love Story. It shows that if you believe in something you should follow your heart and mind and stay true to the coarse. way to go

Abby

I get what I- want or I walk!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 3:38am PST 
Lassie Come Home
The Courage of Lassie
The Son Of Lassie
The Spirit of Lassie
The Hills Of Home (starring Lassie)
Lassie
Lad, A Dog (about another famous collie)

Of course, I am a collie, so that may make biased!
Amber in- loving- Memory

I'm a loving,- Tiggerish kind- of girl

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:04am PST 
'Swimming With Sharks'. This is a great movie, and shows Kevin Spacey at his best. The humour is very dark and ironic, and always makes me laugh no matter how down I may be feeling! I think in some ways the humour is more British than in many films from America, maybe that's why I like it - as I'm British, which I forgot to say in my introduction! I - well mummy really - am a grrreat Kevin Spacey fan. cheer
RoxanaMarie

The Hyper Chic

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:17am PST 
Am with you Abby, i saw all the episodes and movie of Lassie, a very loyal furkid, very protective of her family.

I would say i love Ladder49, i have seen it 5 times with:
Joaquin Phoenix,
John Travolta
Jacinda Barrett

I pray for all those men out there that risks their lives to protect ours.
TUESDAY

Merry- Christmas!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:30am PST 
GREASE

John Travolta
Olivia Newton John
Stockard Channing
Jeff Conaway
and also Frankie Avalon

It's a classic and a musical. I'm sure everwoof knows the movie. A couple of high school kids, a popular pretty girl cheerleader from Australia and a "hood" from the wrong side of the tracks fall in love.

It came out in 1978 I believe. It was the second movie mommy ever saw at a inside movie theatre second to Rocky. Most movie's she saw were in the drive ins! I am not usually a fan of the musicals but who could not love GREASE?
Angie- (Rockwood)

Mrs RiLeY RoO- ♥- ♥

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:34am PST 
Best Movie of all Time...

Well that answer certainly changes as I age. Right now I would say ANYTHING with Julia Roberts. Loved her in Pretty Woman, Step Mom, The Conspiracy Theory, Runaway Bride, Erin Brockovich, Notting Hill...

There are all great movies. I can't even count on all my paws the number of times I watched Pretty Woman.
Rajah

*yawn*

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:36am PST 
I'm a secret Trekkie...

Love watching Star Trek, and Star Wars for that matter, on the big screan. These types of movies are meant to be watched larger than life. My Mom saw the original Star Wars at the drive-in when it first came out. Perfect place to watch it.
SAMSON

SAMSON - aka - Sir Barks-A-Lot!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:37am PST 
"The Lost Boys"

Starring:
Jason Patric
Corey Haim
Kiefer Sutherland
Corey Feldman
Jami Gertz

"Sleep all day..... Party all night..... Never grow old..... Never die.....
It's fun to be a Vampire"
laugh out loud

An oldie but a goody! dancing It's more of a comedy/thriller than a horror flick - so don't be scared!eek
  (Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15