★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 5 of 42: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Darby

I love to- FRAP

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:51am PST 
Hi All wave

My name is Darby, I'm a 10 month old Corgi! I live on a Cattle farm in Missouri! I have lots and lots of energy and i love to eat!!! big grin
I like to think i run our whole operation here! I have to be in the middle of whatever is going on!
Angel- SassyGirl- (2004-2013)

Run free Sassy!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 8:13am PST 
I am a princess! A 3 yr old Boxer, only girl furkid in the house. I like having my way or I do get a little huffy. I tell on the other furs in this house if they are doing something I don't think they should do. Well i don't tell on Dallas, cause when I try to run tell he grabs my little stump of a tail. then I don't have to tell on him cause mom sees him doing it and he gets in trouble. I have to sit in pops lap everynight, even just for 2 seconds. I have never met a stranger, I love every person, fur thing, everything and think they should love me too. I love giving everyone I see kisses. Mom says I am a couch & bed hog, well duh I am a princess, I need my space. I do let mom have a little corner of the sofa but I need the rest to stretch out. I am not sa morning girl, I like my beauty rest. I am working on my Beautiful Girlie Figure, it has gotten, ummm how did Dr Greg put it, I have gotten a little round.
nice to meet all of you that I don't already know!

cheer
Mrs. Bailey- Star- Hennessey

follow- your- heart

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 8:30am PST 
Hello there! wave My name is Bailey Star....yes I AM a star big grin....but my official name is Mrs. Bailey Star Hennessey! Yes that's right I am married! Oh and he is soooo wonderful....his name is Shadow! cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 I am a 4 year old beagle who loves to run and have fun! snoopysnoopysnoopy I live in Colorado and love to hike and play in the snow! I am super excited to be in this group and know I will have tons of fun with all of yall! So pawlease send me PPRs so I can gets to know yas all! snoopyhughughug

Mr. Zuki- DePoops- (RIP)

Until there are- none, adopt one!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 8:33am PST 
Hey there. Thanks for the invite Kansas. I know I am a superstar for sure. I got in the smiler page on Bark magazine once! I was rescued from the side of the road when mom was visiting dad in the country. Then I got brought back to the big city and I had no manners! I've been known to eat sandwiches out of human's hands. laugh out loud Then we got a sister for me to wrestle around with. I have some health problems like my hip and leg mobility issues and my leaky valve in my heart. But I'm super tough and I refuse to give up! We recently got a kitty brother who I gotta watch over. He's a pawful for sure.

Thanks and I'm glad to be here! dogdogdog
Zeus

Z-man n da- house!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 8:35am PST 
Wow this is a grrrrrreat lookin group!! Thanks for the invite!
Hello, I'm Zeus; (aka Zman) i live in Lubbock TX and am spoiled ROTTEN! I enjoy going to Doggy Play Days cause everyone that works there think I'm 'da BOMB' !!! They treat me like a KING! I have the greatest mom in the whole universe!! Luv my Aunt Molly (she just joined too) I like belly rubs, cuddling, playing with my stuffed toys, and having a good ol time!! Anxious to get to know everyone!!

Zman
Molly In Loving Memory

Heavenly Molly- loves you!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 8:37am PST 
wave Miss Molly here...I'm 10 yrs, slightly disabled, but thrive well as mom takes FAB care of me!! Now-a-days, i enjoy, sleeping, eating and sleeping, etc. Zman i tolerate most of the time. He has too much energy for an ol gal like me!! lol Appreciate the invite!
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 8:42am PST 
waveHi, my name is Sadie and I am 2 years old next month. I have been agility training since I was 1 year old and have my first competition fur charity next month. My mum says she is very proud of mebig grin

I can't wait to meet everypawway to godog
Cookies 'n'- Creme- (1998-2011)

Heart of a lion,- soul of a lamb

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 9:06am PST 
My name is Cookie and I'm an almost 10 years old German Shepherd. I like pleasing my humans, eating, sleeping, walks, eating, sleeping, eating, sleeping, and eating!big laugh I have so much furamily that it would take a long time to introduce them all! There's Gray Dawntreader, the Sheltie/Pap mix. Snoopy the Jack Russell. Endy the German Shepherd. She has puppies right now. Be sure to stop by her page and reads the updates on her pup-pups! There's Charlie & Soldier, two cats. We also have 3 Bridge kitties, Tinker Bell (2003-2006), Bronson (1988?-1998), and Ferdnan (1998?-2003).
Samara

Come into my- yard and all- bets are off

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 9:37am PST 
Hi everyfur! My name is Samara! I am a 8 year old Siberian Husky! My mom got me at a rescue because before that I was beaten so I came to the shelter. When my mommy saw me she knew I was the right dog for her because of my pretty eyes and personality! I also love the snow! It is so much fun to play in but there hasn't been any around here...frown. Husky Hugs!!!
Coty **CLF**

∞ Coty Loves- Fancy ...- Infinity ∞

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 10:48am PST 
Hi furs! I'm Coty...

If you haven't heard of me, you will! Likely it will have something to do with a purple dress and a crown! big laugh Anyway, I'm a 4 year old sheltie mix from Southern California. I love going for rides, playing ball in the house and chasing my sister Izzi! laugh out loud

Come by and meet me... I love making new friends! cheer
  (Page 5 of 42: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]