★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 4 of 42: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Harmony

Labradorable

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:28am PST 
Good Morning!wave I'm one of the 3 labradorks of The Fun FL 5 and also Angel Bailey's sissy! I was rescued as a puppy and I was also my Mommy's wedding present from Daddy!cloud 9
Jake

Labradork

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:30am PST 
I'm dork #2!laugh out loud I was rescued as well a few months after Mom and Dad got Harmony cause she was tormenting Winnie and Cal with her puppy antics.shock

I'm a 114 pound Momma's boy thru and thru!!! I'm not fat either... just ONE BIG OL' MELLOW YELLOW LABRADORK!!!!snoopy
Harley

Labradork

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:32am PST 
I'm dork #3!laugh out loud I was rescued last June (almost a year after Harmony was adopted) because Mom and Dad started volunteering for the retriever rescue us dorks came from and the fostered me for a weekend.... that's all it took to win them over with my charm, personality and dorkiness!dancing

Winnie- 6/6/00-7/19/- 09

Loved Beyond- Measure

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:34am PST 
I'm the weiner dogger of The Fun FL 5!!!big grin I was rescued too and I now live full time with my Grammy and Grampy cause I can't stand all these dorks around me!eek I'm much happier there and my feet hardly ever touch the ground cause my personal carrier (Grampy) takes me everywhere! I even get to go golfing and drive the cart! WOO HOO!!!!dancing
Cal

Bite IS worse- than my bark! ;)

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:36am PST 
I'm the fluffy butt mutt of The Fun FL 5!wave I'm a Daddy's boy, always have been, always will be. My life got turned upside down when Dad got married, moved the weiner dogger in and then got that crazy puppy Harmony. Jake was soon to follow and then I thought we were all done, but since Winnie packed her pags and split for Grammy's, I guess Mom and Dad thought they had room for another dork.... good grief!!! It's a dork house now, but I still get to be Daddy's boy!cloud 9
Guimauve

I'm a- thrill-seeker!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:09am PST 
Hello everypup! wave

My name is Guimauve (pronounced GUEE-MOWV) and I'm a 4 year old Bichon Bolognese boy. I'm the love of Mommy's life and I sure do reciprocate! I'm a ball of energy and I love to play, play, play!

Oh, and I'm serious a thrill-seeker. Wanna blitz around the house? Sure! Wanna do backflips? Sign me up! The more extreme, the better! cheer

It's nice to meet all of you and I can't wait to start playing!

Licks & Hugs,
Guimauve
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:26am PST 
Hi everypup wave

I'm Missy and i'm 5 years old big grin I live in the UK with my mum and brother Tyler. I love Mini Sausages and cheese and my favourite toy is my Ball on the Rope cheer
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:28am PST 
I'm Tyler, but you can all call me Ty for short way to go

As my sis Missy barked, we live in the UK with our mum. I'm 2 years old and love meeting and playing with other pups big grin I've lived with my mum since i was 10 weeks old way to go
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:28am PST 
Hi everyone! My name is Bailey and I am a two year old American Eskimo. I love to swim and I take Agility classes. I am an only dog and the apple of my pawrents eye. I have a cousin Bonnie that joined Planet Hollywood and also my sweetie Duncan joined Planet Hollywood. This looks like lots of fun! cheer
♥- Foxy- ♥

You can never- give too many- kisses!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:46am PST 
Howdy Pals! My name is Foxy. I am a 2 year old pom. My mom had another pom that went to the rainbow bridge 2 years ago and her name was Foxy too. Mom missed her so much my dad bought me for mom so she would be happy again. My full-time job is to make sure my mom is happy. I am a very loving gal. My dad makes special tug-of-war rope toys for me I just LOVE to play with. My all time fav toy is my tennis ball. I have to, do you hear me, have to play catch everyday!!! Mom makes me wear all different kinds outfits and bandana's. YUK! Anyway, I wear then 'cause it makes mom happy. Mom takes me on walks almost ever morning when she can. She has arthritis real bad so somedays we can't go. On those type days I lay between mom's legs in her recliner while she takes care of being my "typist" here on Dogster!
I LOVE to make new friends and would like for any of you to come by my page and sign my guestbook and send me a PPR!! The more friends the merrier!!!
I look forward to meeting all of you and having fun here in this new group! Thanks for asking me, Kansas, Rascal, Sassy Girl (I think that's all who ask me to join)!
cheer dancing wave snoopy way to go
  (Page 4 of 42: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]