★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 39 of 42: Viewing entries 381 to 390)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  [Last 10 entry]  
☆ Echo- ☆

Armpit - Piranha

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 7:01pm PST 
Howloo to furiends of Planet Pawllywood! "Someone say wood??!!" I wuv to chew on wood! Anyhowl, I'm Echo, a 100% chihuahua. I'm almost 9 months old and I weight just over 4lbs. Got something to say?? huh? huh? Yeah, I'm tiny, but I got big heart and I can stand up for myself! I live wif my daddy in North Carolina. I spend most of my days nappin' & look forward to dogpark when my daddy comes home for the day. I wuv going to the park and playing wif my friends. You'll know if I wanna be left alone at the park... If I'm by myself chewing on sticks, twigs, pinecones, or anything I can get my teeth into. I wuv having my daddy chase after me, tryin' to get the stick outta my mouth. But, I'm too quick for him ~haha~
I'm glad to be here at Planet Pawllywood & I look forward to meeting great new furiends!! If you like what you know about me so far, buddy me! I'd wuv to be furiend with each and every one of ya'!!
Sunny

WARNING: I'm- capible of- chewing anything

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 2:15pm PST 
My Name Is Sunny.
I Am 9 Monthes Old.
I Am Half Maltese And Half Poodle.
Which Is Called A Malti Poo.
My Mommy Made A Website Called,
sunnyspaw.blogspot.com
Hope You Visit It.
*Zoe*

Love and be- loved.

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 8:55pm PST 
wave Sunny! So nice to meet you. Glad you joined ★ PLANET PAWLLYWOOD ★!! Looking forward to you posting and game participation. Have a great weekend.

Fungi, BH

Zoom-Zoom-Zoom- Zoomiiieeesss!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 4:27pm PST 
It's been a long time since I've been able to get to my groups. I guess I'm here to kinda re-introduce myself. So now I'm back and ready to have fun!
wave everypup!
Todd

I'm a Slacker- Enthusiast!

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '09 6:55am PST 
Hey, all you bone lovers,

I'm Todd, star of the hit web comedy series, It's Todd's Show. My adopted brother Evan and I are psyched to be part of the Dogster pack and look forward to making a ton of pawsonal friends here.

We live in Philadelphia and spend our days looking for our next meal, the love of our lives and dodging the whackos and weirdos that come into our lives.

If you have any videos of crazy hambones doing something fun or wacky, you can get on the show by visiting our Freak of the Week page and uploading 'em.

Keep your nose wet, your paws dry and come be our friend!

Todd
http://itstoddsshow.com
♥- Shadow- ♥

Barked: Sat May 9, '09 7:42pm PST 
Well I have been on catster for about a month now and my mom has alot of us kids to keep up with, she has spent the past month trying to update our pages and make them somewhat pretty. She has alot of work to do. Anyway she thought it would be time to introduce us to the groups we belong to, so that is what she is busy doing now. She may not write alot about all of us cause she went crazy and joined alot of groups. I think she is really a crazy catster and dogster lady but we love her anyway. All of our pages kind of look similar cause my mommy feels we are all equal and we should all have the same things. I know she can be a crazy lady. Anyway with that my name is Shadow and I love being here just as much as my mom. With all the furkids my mom has I dont have time to really introduce myself properly so I will just say Hi and I love being hereblue dog
♥- Crystal- ♥

Barked: Sat May 9, '09 7:45pm PST 
Hi my name is Crystal and I think I am my moms favorite. Shadow is my brother and as you can tell mommy is very confused she doesn't know that she posted the floppy dog on his page and it should have been on mine. Anyway Shadow has explained alot so I am just here to say hi and I am glad to be here. blue dog
♥- Midnight- ♥

Barked: Sat May 9, '09 7:48pm PST 
Hi my name is Midnight, I am mommys black cat but I like to think I bring her good luck. I am the brother to Shadow and Crystal and there is just too many of us for my mommy to write everything, so I will just say Hi and its great to be here.kitty
♥- Princess- ♥

Barked: Sat May 9, '09 7:49pm PST 
Hi my name is Princess and it is really nice being here. I belong to the crazy family who posted above me.kitty
♥- Oreo- ♥

Barked: Sat May 9, '09 7:51pm PST 
Hello my name is Oreo and I am pretty shy so I just want to say Hi and its really nice being here.kitty
  (Page 39 of 42: Viewing entries 381 to 390)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  [Last 10 entry]