★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 11 of 42: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]  
Mylie

Queen of all

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:37pm PST 
Thank you Coty! Nice to see you to!wave
Millie

Who rescued who?

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:51pm PST 
I'm Millie, a year-old black lab mix from Massachusetts. I'm an only pup and some would say I'm spoiled rotten. I don't know why they say that .shrug I love to play outside, especially in the snow.snoopy I live with my mom and dad, but I spend a lot of time at my grammy's house too. I'm a lucky girl to have so many people that love me...okay, I guess I am a little spoiled!!wink I usually hang out over at the AFF group, playing the word games...I'm addicted! This looks like a really fun group.cheer Thank you to Coty and Kansas for the invites! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. wavewavewave
♥luck- y ~- star♥

I was born to- make you Lucky.

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 8:11pm PST 
Hello everyone smile
First of all we would like to thank our dear friend Rascal for inviting us into this new and exciting group. we are really looking forward for all the great stuff the group has to offer to all of their members. we are always a proud member from All fur Fun and now Planet Hollywood.
Ok, heres a lil something bout me. My name is Luckystar and I am 1 yr. and 2 months old. I am a male toy poodle and i only weigh 2.7 kilos. I love snuggling close to Mom and Dad and im so lucky i get to sleep with them every nite. Maybe not for long because Mommy is expecting their first baby due on May.
Anyway, i love to go out for a short walk,visit doggy stores and once a month of pamperring myself to my fave Hair Salon.big grin .Mom gets to shampoo me two times a month as well. I also love joining them on a road trip and hanging out with my buddies Reon and Winnie with their Moms at Stellar Mall ( we are free to roam around there ).

I am so happy to be a member of dogster and i gained so many friends here. I keep all of them in my heart and they are so precious to me.
If you want to know more about me,feel free to pmail or visit my page.
Happy to meet new friends from here and share the love.

Hugs and Kisses from Japan !!!
Luckystar cheer;cheercheer

Coty **CLF**

∞ Coty Loves- Fancy ...- Infinity ∞

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 8:13pm PST 
wave Millie... glad you came!

wave lucky star... welcome to the group! dancing
Buddy of- Corolla

Where's da- ball....gimme - da ball...

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 4:35am PST 
Hi my name is Buddy of Corolla. snoopy Thanks Rascal for inviting me to this group. I'm a little JRT that runs my pawrents ragged. shrug
Roxy

If it squeaks,- it's MINE!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 4:44am PST 
Hello!wave

So glad to join this wonderfur group, thanks Rascal for the invite!
I'm a 4 year old JRT and I just LOVE those Planet Hollywood Pictures! I have a feeling this will be a very successfull and enjoyable group.hug
Rubee

Rubee - where's the- bird?

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 2:15pm PST 
wave Hi everyone. I got invited by my pup pal Tinkerbelle. (Thanks Tink!) I'm a high energy 2yr old Vizsla from the Heartland. I've got two older sisters and my Mom and Dad. I can be a little shy at first, but once I get to know ya then I'm always super excited to see ya.
Bennie

Sneeky Sneeky

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 2:36pm PST 
Hi, my name is Bennie and I am a German Shepherd mix. I was rescued from a pound when I was 7 weeks old. I have been with my mommy and daddy for a year now and I have sooooo much fun with them. I love to give them kisses and play all the time. To know more about me please visit my page and if you have some time please sign my guest book.

wave
Buddy

Let's eat!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 2:38pm PST 
Hi. I'm Buddy. I'm an 11 year old bichon friese / lhasa apso mix. I live in frozen Minnesota. I don't like clothing, but this winter has been so cold I started allowing mom to put a sweater on me. Mom says I'm the best baby she has ever had. Thank you for inviting me to join this group.snoopy
Molly

Suitably Grumpy- Princess

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 2:50pm PST 
Arrrrrrooooooo Everypup! wave
I'm Molly a 3 yr old Beagle and I live in Sunny FL with mom and dad and my Brother Bear a Lab Mix and dad's two little chi's. I am VERY spoiled and that's the way I like it! wink but I also give mommy all my love every day cause I'm her girlcloud 9
It's nice to meet everypup, I can't wait to play snoopysnoopy

Edited by author Tue Feb 19, '08 2:51pm PST

(Page 11 of 42: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]