♥Keep The Candle Burning♥

Joker

Joker-Play Wlile- You Can

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 9:17am PST 
Tragically, so many Dogster/Catster pals of ours need a show of support, and The Candlelight is a pawtastic way of showing our support to them. I thought I would take this opportunity and begin this ♥Keep The Candle Burning♥ Thread to make sure none of them get overlooked.

If you know of a needy Dogster/Catster pal that needs a candle lit, please post it here. Make sure to repost after 48 hours, because that's how long they stay lit.

You too can begin a Candlelighting whenever you see fit!
♥Maya- ♥

Maya, Maya,- Papaya, Fee fi- fo Maya!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:08am PST 
We would like to light a Candle fur our Dogster pal Bruno, who had a tumor removed that turned out to be cancerous and not even the whole tumor was removed, so it could be back againcry. His family needs money to help pay fur the surgery (his vet was nice enough to do the surgery before Bruno's owners had the money) and we are praying fur that too. We're crossing our paws fur you Bruno!!
ANGEL JERRY 20.04.98-15.08.00

I AM ARMBRUSTER- GIRL

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 10:02am PST 
relite my candle for BrunohugMaya
hughug

Morgan

Did somebody say- dinner!?

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 1:40am PST 
Could you please light a candle for sweet little Princess Tinkerbell? She lost her fight with FIP today and her mom is heartbroken.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=en g&gi=Tink
♦- CARMELA- ♦

♦ I'm A- Lap Dog ♦

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 1:57am PST 
Candles lit fur Bruno and Princess Tinkerbellhughughug
Chaz

Victory is Mine!

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 4:06pm PST 
hug
*Zoe*

Love and be- loved.

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 9:21pm PST 
Lit candles for Tink and Bruno.

hug
♥ JERRY♥

Jerry loves- Reggie

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 10:46am PST 
relite my candle for my dear friend BElanna when to the RainbowBridgecry20 February2008hug
Fred

Do you love me- yet? How about- now?

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 5:05pm PST 
We lit a candle for everyonesmile