Where do you stay during the day?

Ollie

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 1:01pm PST 
Hey all you wonderful pups!! I was wondering... where do your humans put you when they're gone for work? I get baby gated in the kitchen!! I've chewed up too much stuff to be let out to explore the entire house all day. But I have a feeling that soon they will let me try to prove my trustworthiness!! What about you guys??

Lots of licks,
Ollie
Sandy

"...bad girls go- everywhere"

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '08 1:38pm PST 
I can stay anywhere since I never destroy anything or get into trouble in the house. Usually, I sleep on my futon while my humans are gone. I have a crate but I´ve never actually been crated. I like it though - sometimes I go and sleep in it in the evening.
Darius - At the- Rainbow- Bridge

Did you say- walk????

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 4:51am PST 
I have the run of the house. Of course I have to share the house with my sister Kea.

Augie

I'm a LD (Little- Dog)

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '08 7:00pm PST 
When I first moved in I had to be crated during the day while Mom and Dad were at work, but they did come home at lunch to let me out and go for a walk. Once I proved I wouldn't make any messes, I have free run of the house. I spend most of my day sleeping on my parents bed, or on the couch.

Sometimes if Dad leaves something on the bed (like a shirt or pants) I will take them out to the living room for him. I have to have the entire bed to myself.