Corgi Dog's Southern Cookin

HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 12:32pm PST 
Mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm GOOD!
Dont ya just love a good taste of the south?
Well heres the place fur you!
Here is our Menu:
Crab Stew Cup $5.99 / Bowl $7.99
Savannah's Best!
Soup Of The Day Cup $4.99 / Bowl $5.99

Fried Green Tomatoes $6.99
Served with Vidalia onion relish and roasted red pepper sauce. A Lady and Sons must do!
Caesar Salad $6.99
Add Chicken $10.99
Add Shrimp or Oyster $12.99
Lady's Choice Salad $7.99
Mixed greens with hard boiled eggs, bacon, shredded cheese, tossed in a tangy ranch dressing, topped with fried red onion rings.
Add Chicken $10.99
Add Shrimp or Oysters $11.99
Wedge Salad $7.99
Wedge of Iceberg with tomatoes, bacon, red onion and housemade creamy blue cheese dressing.
Chicken Salad Cold Plate $8.99
Our housemade chicken salad on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes with a hard boiled egg.
House Salad $4.99
Mixed greens with tomato, cucumber, mushroom and red onion.
Entrees
Southern Buffet $12.99
All you care to eat - children 9 and under $6.49
Chicken Pot Pie $10.99
Featured in Atlanta Magazine! Fresh seasoned chicken and vegetables in a rich creamy sauce and topped with a flakey puff pastry.
Crab Cake $12.99
A New York Times Favorite! The Lady & Sons crab cake on a bed of seasoned black beans with white rice, garnished with pico salsa, fried collard greens and tartar sauce.
Fresh Seafood $12.99
Choose between shrimp, scallops or oysters, batter fried or broiled to perfection. Served with Jelly Roll's fries, cole slaw, tartar and cocktail sauce.
Sandwiches
All items below are served with Jelly Roll's fries or coleslaw

Crab Burger $10.99
Our famous crab cake deep fried and served on a fresh toasted roll with lettuce, tomatoes, purple onion and housemade tartar sauce.
Tilapia Sandwich $11.99
Sweet mild fish blackened to perfection and slathered with our homemade peach glaze with lettuce, tomato and red onion.
Savannah Meat Loaf Sandwich $9.99
A thick slab of meatloaf on grilled pumpernickel with wild mushroom mayonnaise. Definitely a favorite of the locals!
Asparagus Sandwich $9.99
A New York Times favorite! Topped with jack cheese, purple onion and thousand island dressing on grilled pumpernickel.
Sho-Nuff Vegetable Sandwich $9.99
Grilled Portobello with seasonal fresh veggies, topped with jack cheese, roasted red pepper sauce on a fresh toasted roll.
Chicken Salad Sandwich $8.99
Our housemade chicken salad served with lettuce and tomato on grilled pumpernickel.
Pulled Pork Sandwich $9.99
The Lady's famous pork butt, pulled and served on a bun with the choice of Paula's BBQ sauce or Paula's Original Mustard BBQ sauce. Choice of Jelly Roll's fries or cole slaw.
Desserts
Breyer's Ice Cream $3.99
Ask your server for the flavor of the day.
Key Lime Pie $4.99
A tart creamy filling baked in an almond graham cracker crust.
Chocolate Mousse Pie $4.99
House made frozen mousse pie. Like Heaven in your mouth!
Pecan Pie $4.50
A la mode $6.50
Our chef makes the best!
Beverages
Iced Tea & Sodas $1.99
Free Refills
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade $1.99

Coffee & Hot Chocolate $1.99

Beer & Wine List Also Available

A 17% gratuity will automatically be added to parties of 6 or more.

I hope you have a good time!
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:21pm PST 
arrrrrrrg!! Did I see crab cakes......oh my! Does it come with a chipotle sauce.....oh of course it would...just to spite me! And hushpuppies.....I bet you have hushpuppies...............eek
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:26pm PST 
Yeah I rekon we do Princess
so crab cakes with chipotle sauce and hushpuppies fur you?

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:29pm PST 
Oh Hedwig....I wish....I'll take them for Summer and watch her eat them....yes, yes, GIVE THEM TO ME NOW!!!!
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:32pm PST 
Actaully Princess as a doctor at the pawspital i may not be able to give you your full meal but a portion would be good fur now a small portion, sound okay?
1 hush puppie
and one crabcake and a small amount of sauce
not any more than that
but youll have to take your medicine afterwards
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:37pm PST 
No,I'll take them for my PA, Summer.....she will enjoy them and I can at least inhale the wonderful aroma!

Corgi's must be fantasic cooks because I have never smelt anything so fab in my life as this restaurant! Kudos!
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:38pm PST 
alright princess im sorry that your soo sick i really wish you wernt but everything happens fur a reason, and i feel real bad fur opening up all these places when you can have any
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:40pm PST 
Oh, Hedwig....no, don't feel bad...all these places are a wonderful idea and I'm sure everyone will LOVE them....and so will I....nothing says that I can't come by and enjoy the company and great smells....right?!!! You go boy!
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:41pm PST 
Thanks Princess!