Dogster Estates Office

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Reesee

Did someone say- chicken?

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 10:22am PST 
Hello Everyone!

I have created a second real estate office here!

Please contact me if you are interested with moving into our community. I will find you a home, and then you can pick your own street address and then you are ready to move in!

Have fun! Bring friends over to play... and most of all... HAVE A BALL!

way to go
†Danci- ng Coconut- Kisses

I LOV- WOOLY

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 2:40pm PST 
I need a home without stairs as Mr BARNEY my Brother is Blind.
My Kitty Sister wants to have her own bedroom and so does Mr BARNEY and me. We all want a Hot Tub .We want lots of flowers as Mr BARNEY likes to garden.Not sure what you can find. I was thinking of a loft type house where my Sister and I were on top and Mr Barney had a First Floor Bedrm. We DO NOT LIKE RANCH TYPE HOMES. We are all old fashioned and like antiques and filly stuff on our house like a GingerBread House. 3 Bedrooms and 3 and a half Baths. Hope you can help.
Lov and COCO Kisses Miss COCO ,Mr BARNEY and Miss PEPPER and TYPING MAMA KAT
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:08pm PST 
Dear Mr. Reesee,

I just wanted to drop you a note of thanks for finding be the most fabulous home. Your service was very professional and I was amazed at how quickly you were able to locate the perfect location.
You are one awesome agent! I would recommend you to anyone looking for a home.

Thank you, Princess HRH

Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:38pm PST 
Thank you soo much for finding me a nice house.
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:42pm PST 
Hmmm... Should I have the Handyman services here too? (Tobit's)
soleil

I love Gizzmo!

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 5:17am PST 
can i get a home? i want one with a big yard to run around in and set up an agility course in. it has to have 3 bed rooms one for me and ones for merlin and ginger.i would like a house in the country. i dont want it to be crowded.i dont realy mind the style of the home. thank you.
soleil.
Reesee

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 10:39am PST 
I have pmailed you all about your homes.

And if you'd like Molly, you can open Tobits!
Phat Puppy

I love Stag- ♥ Grr,- Jake

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 3:53pm PST 
Can We have a home please.
We have 10 family members in our family. So, how about 11 rooms, 1 for sleepovers please, 3 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and 2 floors please. Thanks. Or whatever house you've got left.
(6 dogs 4 cats)
Reesee

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 2:53pm PST 
Sorry Phat Puppy.
I have already confirmed that you are banned from all PawSpot groups for the events that have occured in the past.
Breanna

i luv rudy

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 4:17pm PST 
Dear Reese,
Can we have a home? I would like one with at least three rooms (one fur me and one fur my sis Harley one fur sleep overs). Can we have three bathrooms. One kitchen. One Office. One Gameroom. A Small Work Out room. A Porch. Two Floors. A Basement. We would like to live out in the country. We would like to have woods in our backyard.
Thankssmile
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6