114 Paw Spot Lane

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 6:33am PST 
Knock, knock, knock.....

Note:

Oh Alex...I am really worried about you and Nikki! We have not see you guys for days! Is Nikki's eye ok?? Please pmail me or something...my little heart can not take this!

Edited by author Mon Jan 21, '08 6:34am PST

Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 9:47am PST 
Note :
To all of our Paw Spot friends Alex and I have been around the last few days we just have not beeen ableto talk to anypup b/c we are having a flea problem with our computer. First they killed our keyboard and now they are messing with the computer it self so we just want you all to know we are still around and thank you all fur your patience and understanding. We are hoping the problem will go away soon.shrug
Tobit

BAD 2- DA- BONE!!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 1:25pm PST 
Tobit the mail man:
*Walks to porch and drops off a pile of bills, letters and orders.* Dont forget to stop by the PO to drop off your taxes to be delivered!

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '08 12:41pm PST 
Princess slips a note under the door....

Please join me!

Please join me at my Condo for an Open House on Friday, Feb. 01 at 5pm Dogster Time. This is a semi-formal cocktail party to meet and greet friends at PawSpot! See you then!
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '08 8:18pm PST 
To all my pawspot resident friends if anyone knows why people are leaving PawSpot please please let me know frown
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3