Nalah's Fun House For Canines (Recreation Center)

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 10:56pm PST 
Hello Pups of Pawspot, I am looking to hire two more pups/dogs one as an After School Teacher and the other is a School Bus Driver.
The reason for the new positions is that we here at the Recreation Center have added a new Program that is. The new program is an After School Program.

AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM.
The program is offering a snack once the pups get here every day. There will be homework help, gym time, on different days there will be different programs, Like arts & crafts, swimming, ice skating, a fetch team and some aerobics, and one day out of the week the pups can practice playing their insterments at the Rec Center. The cost of this program is free right now, but once the elections are over the cost of the program will be 25 bones a week. So come and sign your pups up.

Hello pups of Pawspot, I see that there is to much happening with the elections so I'll be canceling all programs and classes until the election is over. If you really want to still take part in your classes/program then please p-mail me and let me know.
Thank you for understanding,
your manager and owner of the Rec Center.
Nalah

Welcome all pups and dogs to Nalah's Fun House For Canines, Here you can do a number of fun things, you can join a team, take lessons, join a group, lift some weights and have some free time (recreational) If you don't want to belong to a group or a team.
The time of operation will be stated once all the positions are filled, The Rec Center will be open six days a week.

Here at the Rec Center we offer the fallowing things for pups and dogs of all ages.
List of things to do:
Recreational Swim
Recreational Swim is for pups/dogs that just want to have some free time swimming with friends or family, the pool is open to the public at this time, come on and enjoy a swim with friends or family.
Time of Operation:
Monday-from 7:30 - 9:00 pm
Tuesday-from 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Wednesday- from 5:00 - 6:30pm and 8:00 - 9:30 pm
Thursday-from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Friday-From 6:00 -8:00 pm
Saturday- from 11:30 - 1:30 pm and 4:00 - 7:00 pm
There are lockers in both change rooms were you can keep your belongings while you swim the COST for the use of a locker is one bone.

Lessons (Swimming)
Swimming Lessons will be held every other day.
Your Teacher will tell you what days thos are and what time they
are as well. Please Sign up for them early as they are filling up fast.
There are lockers in both change rooms were you can keep your belongings while you swim the COST for the use of a locker is one bone.

Recreational Weight Lifting
The Weight Room is for you pups/dogs that want to build up your muscles and look their best.
Time of Operation:
Monday- from 3:00 - 5:00 pm and 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Tuesday- from 5:30 - 7:00 pm
Wednesday- All Day
Thursday- from 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Friday-from 7:00 - 9:30 pm
Saturday- All Day
There are lockers in both change rooms were you can keep your belongings while you lift weights the COST for the use of a locker is one bone.

Fitness Classes
Fitness Classes are for all pups/dogs of all ages, If you want to get in to shape come and Sign Up for a class or Two.
Time of Operation:
Monday- from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Wednesday- from 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Friday- from 8:00 - 9:00 pm
Saturday- from 3:00 - 5:00 pm
There are lockers in both change rooms were you can keep your belongings while you work out the COST for the use of a locker is one bone.

Arts N Crafts
This program is for all pups/dogs of all ages.
Come in and make some wonderful stuff and make some new friends and chat with old ones.
Time of Operation:
Wednesdays- from 6:30 - 8:45 pm
Saturdays- from 3:00 - 5:00 pm and 6:30 - 8:45 pm
The Recreation Center will provide all the things you will need to make the wonderful stuff. Come and Sign Up for one of the programs.

Ice Arena
The Ice Arena is open to the public on two days only because of Figureskating and Hockey Teams.
Time of Operation:
Free Skating Dates and Times,
Wednesdays- from 7:00 - 8:45 pm
Saturdays- from 2:45 - 5: 45 pm
Hockey and Figureskating times will be announced once we have our teams.
We do not rent out Ice Skates you must bring your own. There are change rooms in both dressing room for you to keep your belongings while you are skating. Come and Sign Up for Hockey or Figureskating and have some fun with it.

Recreational Gym and Sports
The Gym is opened daily and there is a lot of things you can do, In the right season there will be some sports being played in the gym like soccer, tennis, and basketball. Soccor is the first sport that will be played in the gym since I have had some pups ask me if there was a soccor team. Please come and Sign Up for Soccer to be played starting early next week.
This is just a start for now there will be more added in the different seasons.

In the Rec Center we have a Snack Bar for all canines big and small before and after fun time.

The Rec Center is looking to hire pups & dogs for the fallowing positions.
Positions Available:
1 School Bus Driver(Part Time)
1 After School Program Teacher(Part Time)
3 Swimming Instructors(Full Time)
3 Fitness Instructors(Part Time)
2 Weight Trainers(Full Time)
3 Sports Team Coachs(Full Time)
5 Lifeguards(Full Time)
3 Ice Rink Attendance & Instructors(Full & Part Time)
2 Activity Coordinaters(Part Time)
2 Snack Bar Attendance(Part Time)
4 Caretakers/Ice cleaners to clean both Rec and Ice Arena.(Full Time)

List of spots that are open and taken already
School Bus Driver
1) Abby
After School Program Teacher
1) Open
Swimming Instructors
1) Open
2) Open
3) Open
Fitness Instructors
1) Bailey
2) Hedwig
3) Rascal
Weight Trainers
1) Hedwig
2) Open
Sports Team Coachs
1) Brinda
2) Miss Molly
3) Open
LifeGuards
1) Open
2) Open
3) Open
4)Open
5)Open
Ice Rink Attendance
1) Bai-ley R.I.P
2) Open
3) Open
Skating Instructors
1) Open
2) Open
3) Open
Activity Coodinaters
1) Sandy
2) Nikki
Care Takers
1) Open
2) Open
3) Open
4) Open
Snack Bar Attendance
1) Bear
2) Suzy Q

Edited by author Mon Jan 21, '08 5:58pm PST

Brinda

Beagles and- Pitbulls make- one good mix!

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 6:57am PST 
Oh! My favorite sport is soccer! Is there any soccer teams me and my sister, Molly (Mrs. Paws) can join?
Nalah

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 12:09pm PST 
Hi Brinda, I can add soccer as one of the teams so you and your sister Molly (Mrs Paws) play soccer. I will need some coachs tho are you intrested in being a soccer coach? get back to me and let me know.

Nalah

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '07 12:03pm PST 
Are there and Pups or Dogs intersted in joining a team or group or a class? If so you may want to apply for one of the job openings. I look forword to seeing all you canines soon.
Nalah

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 11:24pm PST 
Hi all, I'm wanting to open the Rec Centeron or around the second week of Janurary, But the Rec Center needs employee's so if you are looking for a job please read the positions available and send your Resumes to me p-mail.
Brinda

Beagles and- Pitbulls make- one good mix!

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '07 8:58am PST 
We would love being coaches! Oh goody! When can we start???
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '07 1:25pm PST 
Hi! I'd like to join a recreational swim team. ('Course I have to get over my dread of water on my body. 'Senjis sorta have hangups 'bout water.) I want to be a brave water-loving 'senji!
dancing
Nalah

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '07 4:55pm PST 
Merry Christmas to all canines short, tall, old, young and new.

Brinda you and your sister can start coaching a soccer team in the New Year say around the second week of January? We need to get some players tho.

Ashaki-Kianga-(Shaki) Swimming lessons would be best for you so you can get use to water, we can start by getting you to enter into the water and once you are use to the water then we can play some water games to get you into moving around in the water. If you like we can start your lessons on or around the 4th of January if you would like I leave that up to you I'll be your swimming teacher.

We are still looking for employees if you are looking for a fun job you have to send your resume to me. I would like to open the Rec Center to the public on January 11th 2008. Come and see what fun you can have and if you would like to teach one of the positions that are available.

I hope there is some pups/dogs that want to apply for the jobs posted.
♥Mayb- elle♥

~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 8:03am PST 
Hey Nalah! Kool place!way to go
Nalah

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 6:10pm PST 
Hey Mayb-elle, I'm glad you like the rec center would you like to join a group or a team or do something recreational? if so just let me know and I'll set something up for you.
  (Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11