Learn Alot at the Puppy PawSpot Pre-school

(Page 8 of 72: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
♥Penn- y♥

Rainbow bridge- baby

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 3:37pm PST 
*cookie in paw from Hedwig, cupcake in other from Molly*
I love elections!! *takes a bite of cookie* So much..*swallow* food.
Vote fur..*bite* Bailey..*swallow* fur an admin!!

(Not a very good picturered face)
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 3:45pm PST 
Lesson Plan for Monday:
Paw Painting
Breakfast
History of Politics
Science
Lunch
Recess
Recap and ready to go

****NOTE**** I will be attending a debate very soon. This will require a permission slip... FEILD TRIP!!!
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 3:56pm PST 
Dear Miss Molly,

Kilimanjaro has my permission to go on the Field Trip for the upcoming debate. If you don't mind, I would like to tag along. I would be willing to help keep an eye on the other pups. Just let me know it that would be OK.

Thank you.
Respectfully,
Kili's Mom Martha

Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 4:13pm PST 
Great! Im so excited he will be attending! wink
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 4:54pm PST 
Dear Miss Molly,

Nalah has my permission to go on the trip for your debate. I would really like it if I could attend but I'm so sorry that I will not be able to this time.

Your truely
Nalah's mom Mary
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '08 3:55am PST 
Miss Molly I would like to enroll Alex in school but not quit sure what "grade" he should be in. He is 3 years old and a lot smarter then he acts. He needs somthing to motivate him. Please take look at his page and let me know.

Thanks
Alex`s mom
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '08 4:25am PST 
Alex is coming to school with us Nalah! Isn't that GREAT!

Welcome to school Alex. I am so happy you are here!wave
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '08 4:40am PST 
Sorry, Miss Molly. *Hangs head* I will try to contain my enthusiasm.

Now for my lesson plan today:

Paw Painting: *Puts on smock, walks to easel, proceeds to paint.* *Paints a lovely likeness of Nalah in her blue ball gown for New Year.*

I will just let that dry for awhile and when it's graded, I will ask Nalah if she would like it.

Breakfast: *Takes paint smock off, washes paws and faces, sits down and quietly waits for breakfast.* *When breakfast is served, eats his breakfast, washes paws and face again, helps pick up and gets ready for next lesson.*

History of Politics: *Sits quietly through History of Politics as he admits he knows nothing and really isn't interested.*

Science: *Gets out books, mixes chemicals, makes a delicious, healthy gravy for dog food. Passes some around for Miss Molly, Nalah and Alex to try. Writes down formula and calls Little Cesars to see if they are interested.*

Lunch: *Washes paws and face again. Takes out lunch box, eats one tub Little Cesars, two bones, one chicken tender. Slirps down a bowl of water. Puts lunch box away.*

Recess: *Go out and runs like crazy around the playground. Invites Alex and Nalah for a game of "Chase the tennis balls". Gets plenty of exercise so he does not get fat!*

Recap: Miss Molly, I learned a lot today. I had a lot of fun with Nalah and Alex. I admit some of the subjects are not my favorite, but I tried to pay attention and not be disruptive. Thank you for teaching us Miss Molly.

waveNalah.waveAlexwaveMiss Molly! See you all tomorrow!
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '08 5:39am PST 
Hi Kili
I am a bit scared of coming to school. It is my first time ever going to a school. I am a bit shy and don`t know what to do or say and am scared that the teachers won`t like me, or I will get introuble for not sitting still. I just want to do good and make Mommy and big brother Nikki proud of me.
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '08 5:58am PST 
Alex, just do your lessons and you will do fine! Check mine out and you will get the jest of things! And if you need help, Miss Molly, Nalah and I are here for you. Don't be shy, we are all your friends here! I am just so excited to have another pup in school!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

*Han gs head* Sorry Miss Molly, I got excited again!

*Edited cause computer goofed!*

Edited by author Mon Jan 7, '08 5:59am PST

(Page 8 of 72: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]