Learn Alot at the Puppy PawSpot Pre-school

(Page 5 of 72: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 12:45pm PST 
To: Mrs Paws,

I give permission for Nalah to attend on the feild trip to Paw Park on Tuesday December 18, 2007. Nalah will have her jacket and her booties and she will have a brown paper bag lunch and water.

Will you be needing any volunteers help on this trip Mrs Paws?
If so Nalah's mom is willing to attend and help out with what ever needs to be done.

Dated: December 15, 2007.
Signed:
Nalah's Owner Mary
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 1:32pm PST 
To Nalah's Mom:
Dear Nalah's mom,
You have a wonderful puppy, im so glad she can attend. Yes I will be needing help with the trip, for i will not be there tuesday. I would love it if you could handle for the day. I have other puppy guardians helping out also, Thanks!
Nalah

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 2:45pm PST 
I will be there bright and early to help out on Tuesday Mrs. Paws
I can't wait it's going to be so much fun.
Nalah's mom

Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '07 11:11am PST 
Monday's After School Feild Trip Meeting:
Hello all you pups and parents! I am so excited to have you all attending the Feld Trip Tomorrow! A few of you know that I will now be able to attend the tripcry But I am happy to tell you that Nalah's mommy will be helping out for the day. I want you all to be very respectfull of her! Our trip is to Paw Park to take a hike up Paw Hill. You will need to bring a jacket, bagged lunch, water, and a little bag filled with hiking nessecities. way to go I can't wait to hear how everything went! wink
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '07 12:17pm PST 
Dear Mrs. Paws,

Kilimanjaro has my permission to go on the hike on Tuesday. He will have his jacket, boots, bagged lunch, bottled water and doggie pick-up bags with him.

Thank you,

Kilimanjaro's Mom Martha
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '07 2:13pm PST 
I am so glad to have Kilamanjaro coming! What a great pup :-0
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 5:30am PST 
*Kili walks in, carefully removes boots and coat and hangs the coat in the coat room, puts boots under coat on the floor to dry.

He then opens his lunch box, takes out his tub of Little Cesear's and a slice of cheese and has breakfast. When he is finished eating he throws the tub and napkin in the trash and puts his lunch box away.*

He tried paw painting and made Mrs. Paws a beautiful picture which she couldn't see, because of dumb typist or dumb 'puter. So he sits quietly with his head on paws. He is slightly discouraged with paw painting.

He doesn't want to go outside and run around because it is too cold out and the snow is over his head. He tried walking on top of it this morning but the crust from last night is a little too thin yet and he fell through several times!

For English, he writes an essay on the weight ratio of Dandi's compared to the crust on top of snow. He thinks he has this figured out now!laugh out loud

For Pup Health, he studies how to bandage and take care of damaged dew claws from falling through crusty snow. He thinks he has that figured out too!red face

He reads about the history of Pugisdent Irving, who was recently lost to all Dogsters due to Cancer of the Blood. Then he writes a paper explaining how this may effect all of America.

For Reading, he chooses a light and airy mystery by Robert B. Parker. He spends an hour reading a few chapters.

For Math, he reworks his weight ratio of Dandi's to snow crust to make sure his figures are correct. He does not want a repeat performance of this morning.wink

When he is finished he gets up, quietly puts his coat and boots on, waves goodbye to Nalah and Mrs. Pawswave and heads for home.
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 1:49pm PST 
What a great day for you Kill! Im so glad you come to school, and is such a great student! Are you pumped for the feild trip?!?!?!?! If you mommy wants to chaperone she is welcome to. Any family members or friends are welcomed to come. I will not be able to attendcry
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 2:27pm PST 
Dear Mrs. Paws,

I would love to be a chaperon for Kili's field trip! Thank you for letting me know. I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning.

Sincerely,

Kili's Mom
Nalah

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 9:51pm PST 
Dear Mrs. Paws,
So sorry Nalah could not make it to school today for the snow storm that we had here where we live was real bad and we could not get on the computer until now. We were hit by the storm really bad it knocked out our power for a long time and it really sucked for I could not get on the computer to come to school and do my lessons for today, my mom will be at school for our field trip tomorrow bright and early, I and mom can't wait for tomorrow to come it will be a blast having my mom on the trip with us and mom will be bringing my best friend with us on the trip his name is Shadow, he has joined the pawstop group but he is really busy with the holidays and can't really find time to join school right now. So my mom offered to bring him along on the trip so he can have a break from all his holiday stuff he needs to do.
Ok it is late where I live and I need to go to bed so I can get up in the morning and get ready for the trip and mom needs to go and pick up Shadow before we get to school. We will see you all later on and we will all have fun tomorrow on the trip. bye see everypup tomorrow.
  (Page 5 of 72: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]