Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 7 of 16: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
~ Darkness ~

All Hallows Eve- KITTY CAT

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 9:23am PST 
kitty My name is Darkness, and well they call me that because I am Black cat and came to the back door and adopted the family before Halloween. I love to play with bugs and leafs.
Dakota

I am definitley- happy go lucky

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '07 5:26pm PST 
Well I am Dakota. I am almost a year old. I stay mostly indoors but am kept busy taking care of my human. It is a very important duty seeing half the time she is either coming or going. I live in Ga near Savannah and love attention (who doesnt). I also love car rides. I may be moving soon. Mom says I need to be near snow so I can learn about my heritage...whatever that means. Anyway, it is nice to meet all of you guys.

D.
"Princess"- Freyja

My magic eye

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 7:39am PST 
I'm Freya. My mommy and daddy adopted me from a rescue. I live with my two feline brothers, Calvin and Benny. Calvin likes cuddling with me, and Benny likes playing tag. My blue eye sucks everyone in.

♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 10:44am PST 
Welcome Dakota & Princess Freyja. Jump in, Dig in, whatever your little hearts desire. Husky Hugs, Howls & Love
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 12:32pm PST 
Since we have so many new members coming in I wanted to move this topic to the top. So jump in new Husky Luving members and introduce yourself, pretty please?
Chenoaha

Alpha girl,- AROO!!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 5:04pm PST 
Hello! I am a new person here! I would like to introduce myself. I am Chenoaha (shin o a) or Chenona (shin no na). I was born on the 22nd of Febuary. (11 days after my owner!) I have three more pup familys (meet them, they are dolls!)
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 5:27pm PST 
Chenoaha I was born on March 22nd, 2007, 2 days after my hu~mommy, and 1 month after my hu~daddy. I was born in Stark, Kansas to a breeder and flew to my fur~ever home on May 17th, 2007. I hope you can jump right in and have lots and lots of fun, and meet lots of luving members. snoopy
♥- Smokey- ♥

I Want A Butt- Rub!

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '07 6:40pm PST 
I am Smokey. I will be 4 on Christmas Eve. I am the youngest pup in my family, but also the biggest, strongest, and bravest (and most mellow!). This is my favorite time of the year. I love the snow and cold and because my 2 fur brothers do not like it ... I get most of the outdoor winter adventures! Unfortunatelt, I am a bit overweight so my humans have me on a diet! Grrr! BOL
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 8:41am PST 
Oh my bestest twin Smokey, you are not over weight, you are just husky BOL get it husky.
Sadie,- GBeAD-C1

Will the real- Shady Sadie plz- stand up?

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 3:27pm PST 
wave My name is Sadie and I am a four year old bi-eyed beauty. I wuv spending time on Dogster and wif my Mom. I enjoy walks and jogs - especially in parks! big grin I wuv making new pals on Dogster - so send requests way to go
  (Page 7 of 16: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16