Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 3 of 16: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Comet

Stupid Asteriod

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 8:18am PST 
Im with you Elliot Cats rule and Dogs droul. I get at least one shower by Lil Miss Brat oh I mean Mya a day. What is up with her feeling the need to lick me after she has downed her whole bowl of water. YUCK
Leika

Me First, Me- First!!

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 11:12am PST 
Thanks Lil Miss Mya for the invite! My best friend, Sadie, ( a 2 yr old black lab) likes to take drinks and immediately go kiss humans. They get all wet! Hee Hee! She soaks me from the neck up when we play - all that slobber.

I've been with my mom since Aug 18, 2007 when she rescued me from the Burlington County Animal Shelter. dancing

This Dogster planet is cool! Having sooo much fun here. If my mom only knew... wink
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 11:22am PST 
Welcome Leike feel free to invite your BFF Sadie here it is a place for all who love Huskies. I came to live with my mummy and daddy on May 17th, 2007 when I turned 2 months old. Now I am 6 months and still growing. I am glad you were rescued and are in a loving home now. We all love this dogster/catster palace, it is a place for fun, love and hugs when you need them most. You will meet some of the most amazing people here, friends on~line turn to friends in real life. Feel free to jump in and dig any place you wish, start a new thread send messages, invite new friends to join us, just hang out, we are glad you are here with all of us. snoopy snoopy doing the Happy Husky dance for you.

Patsy

Stand Pretty!!

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 12:01pm PST 
My name is Patsy, but my show biz name is Ch. Alpine's Absolutely Fabulous, because you see I used to be a show girl. Having retired from the ring last year I decided to get into the "pet" business. I figured I could get into more trouble that way. My new family are in the movie business. They're writers and so there's always a whole lot of paper around that I can tear up, knock over and chew. They always start screaming but I tell them I'm just making improvements in the script and the studio will thank them. Yesterday I bit through mommy's computer cable, it sparked real gooooood and then she said she had to go out to the Apple guy and get a new cable and I didn't even get any Apple for myself. I love apples. I steal them off the kitchen counter and hide them in the living room. Today I was trying to get this mango thing off of there and knocked over some orchids, they tasted yucky.
I've also escaped twice by pulling my head backwards through my collar and I made daddy run up the driveway and a big long hill till I let him catch me. He was yelling to mommy "get the car! get the car! " That was soooooo considerate, I just love car rides. How did he know?
Anyway, I hope I meet lots of other interesting huskies here, so that I can learn more sneaky tricks. We Huskies have to stick together if we're going to rule the world.
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 3:03pm PST 
I will always have your back Patsy. I have managed to chew through 3 phone cords, and one of their attachements for transferring photos from the camera to the computer wave what can I say we have to chew and chew then chew some more. Glad to hear your helping at home sounds like lots of fun. Maybe a play~date idea for the group, then your mommy can see we are all a little (well I mean a lot) nutty. wave
"Angel"- Lady. RIP- sweet girl.

Give me your- foodz

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '07 12:03pm PST 
My name is Lady. I'm part Sibe and part Chow Chow. I'm also Suika's Auntie!

I look forward to having LOTS of fun here with all of my new Dogster and Catster pals!
Leonidas

Big Leo!

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 5:18pm PST 
Hi I am Leonidas I am an 18 lb. stray cat from Newark, who has been run over by a car and survived! Leonidas mean "Lion Hearted" in Greek!
Zeus

The nicest cat- of the bunch!

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 5:19pm PST 
Hi I am Zues! I am a 16 lb. stray from Raritan NJ., and am at the jersey Shore all the time in the summer!
Ulysses

Black is always- in style!

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 5:21pm PST 
Hi I am Ulysses! I am a 16 lb. all black stray who is built like a small black panther with rippling muscles. I am from the White House Station Pound.
Archimedes

A Lion of a Cat!

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 5:23pm PST 
Hi I am Archimedes and am a 15 lb. stray from Raritan, I am a little crazy at times, but you would be also if you spend half your life in a cage.
  (Page 3 of 16: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16