Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 16 of 16: Viewing entries 151 to 160)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Leika

Me First, Me- First!!

Barked: Sun Mar 15, '09 8:48am PST 
Hiya Mak! Nice to meet you!!!

Nelly - ask away! You can post your questions in the group messages or start a thread. We'd be glad to help and share our experiences.

Just recently, I had a foster (Valentino) for a few months and he was much more puppy than Leika. It was very interesting to watch Leika interact with him - trying to teach him some manners! BOL! He was about 2. She's about 4.

Looking forward to chatting with you AND playing some games!!! Check out all the games we have going in the threads. There's also a picture contest going on now - you can win some nice goodies. And in the threads you can win some zealies for playing! Any questions, just ask!!
Sammy

hakuna matata

Barked: Sun Mar 15, '09 11:20am PST 
HI im Sammy, Im 8 months old. and my family got me from someone they consider like son. he got me and then found out he couldn't keep me. and he gave me to them his second family. we live in ohio, and from what my family talks about near this big amusment park called Ceder point. life is good hear. Im excited to get to know you all.
Anya

Did someone say- tummy rub?

Barked: Sun Mar 15, '09 12:44pm PST 
Hi, We live in Queensland, Australia. Our names are Anya (Onnie) and Sharnee. Khan and Tasha are no longer with us but always close by in our hearts. After losing Khan and Tasha our owners 'thought' they didnt want anymore dogs - but the quietness around the house was too much, then we came along!

Looking forward to meeting other huskies on the forum.

Lightning

As Unpredictable- As My Namesake

Barked: Wed Mar 18, '09 1:58pm PST 
Hey guys!!! wave

I'm Lightning! I'm just over a year old(2/10/08)! I'm a Husky of course! cheer I came to live with my new Mommy just today! I'm settling in very well, other than a little whining being away from my brother now. frown The other animals are Iseult, who lives with our Poppy right now, Vala, who doesn't have a Catster yet, and the 3 Rainbow Bridge darlings, Shavano, Angel, and Spencer.
shaster

woofwoof im- shaster

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 11:21am PST 
im shater a 4 week old siberian husky an thx for addin mi 2 ur group
i luv other dogs an my owner abi she feeds me an takes care of me since my mother passed away little angel frown but im happy now because ive got abi an mi other doggie friends that abi luks after so now im very happy happy dancehappy dancehugway to goapplause
Blue

Will 'wooo' for- cheese!

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 6:00am PST 
Hewooo,
I am Blue. Thanks for inviting me! I live in Kentucky with my mom. She is a teacher, and we live with her parents and their golden retriever Doverdog! My grandpa and grandma take care of me when mom works (they spoil me rotten!) I enjoy running, biting Dover, digging, biting Dover, chewing (especially Dover), fussing with grandpa, going on walks with mom and snuggling on one of my beds. Mom adopted me August 31, 2006, and before that, I didn't have such a good life. The sheriff seized me and my puppy because I was being starved (I weighed 19 pounds when he took me!) Mom adopted me from the Animal Shelter, and a good family also adopted my puppy! Now I weigh 64 pounds and my vet said I need to lose weight! I am glad to be here with all the other huskies and friends of huskies, and I hope the other husky named Blue gets returned home!

woos and ksses,
Blueblue dog
Dover

Where's the- water?

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 6:16am PST 
Hello,

My name is Dover, and I am a golden retreiverdog who lives with a husky! Blue already introduced herself, and yes, she likes to chew on my ears. Thank you for inviting me to be a member, even though I am not a husky! I live with my dad and mom, my human sissy and Blue. Blue stays with dad, mom and me while sissy works, because sissy is a teacher and can't take Blue to work with her. I do get to go to work with my dad. He is a night watchman, and I am his watch dog! I love to go to work with him, because there are lots of places for me to swim, and dad takes me for off-leash walks! I also have lots of birds and squirrels to chase. I have even got to chase a few turkeys and deer! I love to bark, and play with toys. I also enjoy laying on one of my beds, and I have a jeep pad like the miners use at work! I am laying on it in my picture! I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Woof!
Doverdog
Harlow Jean

Professional Bug- Catcher

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '09 5:37pm PST 
AwooWoooo! My name is Harlow Jean (my mom named me that because I'm blonde and seductive like Jean Harlow was....this is very helpful when I've been naughty or want treats! ). I was born on December 19th, 2008 at a bad breeder, was rescued with my littermates by the pound, and finally was adopted by my Mom on Valentine's Day 2009. I totally used my seductive powers to outshine all my littermates so she would pick me (even though mom wanted to take all of us). I was very timid at first, but once I realized I'd struck gold with my mom & dad who spoil me like crazy and walk/run me 6 miles a day I came out of my shell and charm the pants off of everyone who meets me Mom says I'm a stalker dog because I follow her every move and hate being alone (it's a good thing she's at home with me 90% of the time!). I can't wait till they find me a brother!
Layah- Ventura

CRAZY

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 1:17pm PST 
hellloooo everyone im layah, I just turned 3 months old i live with my daddy in thousand oaks,ca bc my mommy lives in an apt and i like my dads backyard. i got bought from my parents thru a breeder.. i used to live with my brother snowy but then my momy and daddy bought me!! So now i live in the beautiful city thousand oaks and run around in my big backyard and follow blanca around. shes a pomeranian she likes me sometimes... big grin but thats ok i mostly play with my mom and dadlaugh out loud
Love always princess Layahlittle angel
Fizban

I love to chew- on everything in- sight!

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '09 7:18pm PST 
I'm Fizban & I was born on May 10,2009,but my parents got me from my breeder on June 21,2009. I'm a grey & white almost 7 week old Siberian Husky. I love to chew on everything in sight.
  (Page 16 of 16: Viewing entries 151 to 160)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16