Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 15 of 16: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Skylar

aka lil batty!

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 12:44pm PST 
Hi Everyone! My name is Skylar. I am 9 weeks old and i am a purebred Husky! My mommy picked me up from a breeder in OH. I like it alot at my new home! My mommy gives me lots of kisses and we play alot!! She's pretty stubborn sometimes and won't let me get away with stuff but when i do good things i get a treat!! I reallly like my treats!!! Im a big fan of grass too! I love to be outside. I run around my mom in circles and get her all tangled up! Its really funny. She doesn't even get mad! She just laughs at me and tells me I am a good girl! I hog the bed at night too, mommy doesnt seem to mind too much but I can tell when she starts to get annoyed and I get off the bed and curl up on my pillow. I don't mind one bit, that pillow is suppper comfy!! I have a room-mate too. An english bulldog, he's alot bigger than me right now. We get along for the most part. He follows me everywhere! Its kind of annoying and sometimes i just Snap! But mommy yells at me so I try to be a good girl and get along with him. Me and Meatball are getting used to each other and soon I will be bigger than him! So i will teach him whos boss, hehe. Well its times for my potty break!! Bye for now! Woof Woof!!
Tenor

Mr. Vocal

Barked: Tue Dec 30, '08 10:52pm PST 
Hello my name is Tenor. I have been with my new mom now for 4 days. My mom does Search & Rescue, and when I get to be a big boy I will be working with her to. I live in Minnesota, and I love to play outside in the snow. I came from Liberty Siberian Huskys in Little Falls Minnesota. My daddy got me for my mom for Christmas, and she was so happy she cried. I love my new home & family.
Nikita- Simpson

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 9:53am PST 
Well, I thought I had replied to this thread, but looking back, I guess not. Must be one of those "blonde moments" my Husky Daddy keeps talking about - BOL!

My name is Nikita, and I was born at King's Ransom Siberians in central NY. My mommy and daddy were both show champions. That's great and all, but sounds like too much work for a princess like me, so now I am just my Husky Daddy's best friend!

I love snow, and running, and playing, and getting into all sorts of mischief! And I like making friends with new doggies, so I hope I am in the right place!

Empress- Mimi-10/11/9- 5?-6/24/10

North of the- Rainbow Bridge

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 5:45pm PST 
*prances in*

As you can see, I'm an Empress. I am a Husky/Border Collie mix. Mom says I'm scary smart, being mixed with 2 smart breeds! I've got lovely blue Husky eyes and the Husky ears.

I can be aloof and stubborn, but I love my Mommy! cloud 9 I am still very energetic for a 13 year old. happy dance

I also love to walk around the inside perimeters of dog parks to try to find an opening so I can run fast and escape! Sound familiar, anywoof? dog
Molly, Truly- the Sweetest- Girl

I Gotta Give You- a Smoochie!

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 5:52pm PST 
Hi everyone! I'm Mimi's sister and not as big headed as she is! laugh out loud

I am an 8ish year old Husky Lab mix. I've got the Husky ears and Mom calls me her bi-eyed beauty! cloud 9

I am very sweet and totally laid back compared to my sometime high-strung sister. I love everyone I meet and I adore kids! cloud 9 I also like other dogs, but I'll snap if another dog (besides Mimi) tries to dominate me. Everyone who meets me wants to take me home with them!

Like Mimi, when we go to the dogpark, one of the first things we like to do is to wander the inside perimeter of the park. We haven't found an escape route yet, but we hope that someday we will!

I am very glad to meet all of you! wave
Vladimir

Bring back the- Reagan Era!

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 3:09pm PST 
I'm Vlad and Dad and Mom got me in October from Innisfree Kennels in Chateaugay, NY from Kathleen Kanzler. I will be 5 months old on January 8th. I keep getting bigger, and bigger. I love to play with all sorts of plus toys. Mom had to stop buying me Loofah Dogs because I would tear up one of the large ones in about 2 hours. I love to play in the snow. Right now, I am teething.
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 7:52am PST 
blue dogdancingcheerYAY new comers and some established members welcome Sadie, Skylar, Tenor, Nikita Simpson, Mimi, Molly & Vladblue dogdancingcheer
Missing In- Action (MIA)

Spazic

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 6:38am PST 
Hello, I'm Mia. A feral mixed breed, though i look shepherd i am also malamute and husky mixed. I'm almost two years old and after a rough start I found my home with my mommy and papa, we have two cats. One lets me play with her some times and the other one is scared of me though i don't know why. Anyways that's me in a nutshell
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 5:34pm PST 
Hi MIA wave I had 2 kitties too, but one passed away in Feb after a long 24 year long life, now I have one that weighs about half of me, and he doesnt like me much but we make do BOL happy dance
Mak

Mak Kadoodle- Came to Town!

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 11:10pm PST 
Hello My Name is Nelly and I am proud new Mommy of a beutiful, energetic, mischievous 3 month Siberian Husky named Mak. wave
We just joined Dogsters.com recently and are looking foward to making new friends. Mak has been quite a handful so far and I have come across a few questions I would love to get answers to , so I am hoping that someone who has time to spare and stories to share with Mak and I would send me an email.
On another, Mak has an older brother who is a German Shepherd/Chow named Jaykee and he just turned 3 years old on V-Day. Jaykee is more laid back and very calm, as to Mak he is more energetic, it makes me laugh to see Jaykees face when Mak is bouncing all over him, he looks at me as to asking "Why!? Why did you bring him here!?" lol.. its too funny!
Okay so it's great that I am learning new things here on this site and I am hoping to meet you guys so please feel free to drop by!

Mak, Jaykee & Mom.
  (Page 15 of 16: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16