Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 13 of 16: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Wolf Moon's Aspen (In Memorium

Forever young

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 8:42am PST 
Calypso's person here.

Aspen was my first Siberian. I adopted her as a puppy when I knew very little about the breed (or how to choose a breeder). She was a very good dog although she had some minor issues. Sadly, I lost her three years ago to a brain aneurysm. She is deeply missed.

Alice
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 1:31pm PST 
blue dog snoopy blue dog snoopy AROOOWOOOO so happy to see Nanaki, Angel Ronin, Koda, Kiya, Red Barren, Kristari's September Calypso & Wolf Moon's Aspen here blue dog snoopy blue dog snoopy Join in on the fun and make yourself at home.

Hugs, Howls & Husky Luv Lil Miss Mya
Sadie

Lady Sadie

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 2:23pm PST 
My name is Sadie. I am a 1.5 year old Siberian Husky. I came to live with my new mommy and daddy about a month ago. They're great parents. They take me to school every Saturday morning. They tell me I'm training to be a Therapy Dog.(whatever that is). All I know is I love people and the attention they give me. Mommy takes me to her work to visit her patients. They really seem to love me coming to visit. I can't wait until I can go visit the children in the hospital. Mommy says what I do is really important. I just know it's so much fun cuz I get lots of hugs (and a few treats).

Natasha- 91-00✞- ;

Always in our- heart

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 9:56pm PST 
waveHi Sadie, glad to have aboardbig grin
Kelly - Our Angel At- the Bridg

Mr. Fatty-Pants

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 9:33am PST 
Hi Everyone!! I'm Kelly and I am 3 years old!! Mummy and Daddy got me from a breeder in TN when daddy was not working and he read somewhere (so he says) the best exercise for a Husky was another Husky! Me and my big sister Gracie came from the same breeder, and Gracie is actually my Aunt. We are also sort of related to Calypso, (hello there!) who came from the same breeder! I love to run and play outside especially when it is windy and rainy! I love the squirrels that come in our yard and when I see them I run and skip and hop around with so much excitement, mummy says I look like I'm going to wet my pants! snoopy
Gracie

Tricks ? - You can't be- serious.....

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 9:47am PST 
Hi Everyone - I'm Gracie and I just turned 5 years old! Mummy and Daddy and Auntie Margaret came to get me from Kristarie Kennels in TN when I was 8 weeks old! I am every bit the little princess and love to survey my kingdom at doggie daycare! Some days when there's a little scuffle in the kingdom, I get secured to Ms. Nancy's belt and we spend the whole day walking together, which allows me to watch everyone better! What? - No, I was not a bad girl, that "dog" was not worthy of me....anyway, I love my brother/sidekick, Kelly, and my new human sister, Heather, and cheese, and playing in the water!
Juno

Barked: Thu Aug 21, '08 11:37am PST 
Hi All,

I am Juno, my Mom got an email about me & my 2 sisters being dumped in a nice neighborhood, she knew her daughter had been wanting a Sib. so she called the lady from the email. They came to see me that night, the daughter thought they were going to do a behavior meeting but surprised her with me!!! Oh, my humans are fosters for a rescue group and trainers, but since the kid wanted me they are keeping me! I have a HUGE doggie family, I make #14...

They ALL LOVE me, they say I am way too smart for my young age of 5 months but with all this good training no wonder I am smart!!!
I do LOVE those yummy treats!!

Glad to meet everyone and hope to get to know you all...

BIG Smoochy kisses....
Jenny

I luv people!- Cats beware...

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 1:59pm PST 
Hi I'm Jenny! I live with my family, both furry and not, in Wisconsin! I was adopted last year from a local no kill shelter. Before that i was a stray. I live with my buddy Sam, and my enemy Smokey the cat. smile
Sam

Maniac!! :)

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 1:28pm PST 
Hi I'm Sam! I am a 4 year old male australian shepherd. I live in Wisconsin with my pals Jenny and Smokey. smile
Smokey

The Feline- Houdini

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 1:30pm PST 
Hi I'm Smokey! I am a 2 year old mostly gray kitty. I live in Wisconsin with my pal Sam and my enemy Jenny. smile
  (Page 13 of 16: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16