Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 12 of 16: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Niki *adopted*

Have u seen- Blue?- WWW.WHEREISBLUE.- COM

Barked: Fri Jun 20, '08 1:53pm PST 
Hi everyone, my name is Niki. I was born in Valley View TX on 2-14-08 my Mommy and Daddy adopted me on 3-10-08 when I was only 3 1/2 weeks old. By best guess I am a Party Husky/Bernusky (a designer breed made from Sibes and Berners). I have the true Husky spirit, build, eyes, and howl + the Berner color and size ! I love making new friends my favorite hobbies are eating, sleeping, and playing !
I hope to make lots of new friends here.
Bernusky licks and hugs to you all
Niki
Russkiy

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 2:04pm PST 
Hi! My names is Russkiy. I was born in AL, but live in Florida with my mom and dad who bought me from the breeders in AL! I will be one next month, so I'm almost a big dog smile

My sister is Abby, she's not a husky...but she loves me so that's why she was invited to the group I guess! She is a pound puppy, and the doctors think that she is about 6 months old!
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 7:48am PST 
blue dog A big Husky Thank you all our new members, and I luv hearing about all of your stories. Our group is for all members of Husky families, we luv sharing stories, aking for help, playing games and all the things us Huskies and their families luv to do. So welcome again. Hugs, Howls & Husky Luv Lil Miss Mya happy dance

Nanaki

To chew or not- to chew??

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 1:36pm PST 
Hey everyone! We got Nanaki at 6 weeks. He is a wonderful ball of energy. When we got him he was got sick with coccidia, however he's all better now. He loves to sleep, run, and chew everything!!!! He's also a talker and loves to howl up a storm. So far he's doing very well, but our cat is having the hardest time adjusting. But thanks for inviting us to the group and hello to everyone.
Angel

I want your- undivided- attention

Barked: Tue Jul 15, '08 8:33pm PST 
Hello everyfur, I'm Angel. I am a rescue that has found my furever home. I live in Ohio and have a fursister and a furbrother. I'm a really good girl. I have been told I talk to much, but hey, I've got lots to say. I love walks at the park and to play ball. I finally realized that it is ok to play and have fun. I love to just be outside to soak up the wind, sun and smells.
Ronin

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 10:08am PST 
Hi my name is Ronin. I am 7 months old and already weigh 56 pounds so I am going to be a big boy. My dad was a Siberian Husky and my mom was a Black Labrador. I love to play with my little brother Shinobi who is half Sarloos Wolfhound and half German Sheppard and with my brothers who are all kittens. I am very smart and love to learn tricks. I love the snow and love water. I don't mind when it is warm as long as I get water with ice cubes in it. I used to sleep in my crate but now that I don't chew up everything I'm allowed to sleep on mom and dad's bed.
Koda

Watch Me Bleed

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 3:01pm PST 
Hi! wave My name is Koda, and I am a 3 year old male Sibirian Husky.
My momma got me from a horrible breeder that had no idea what she was doing fur furee shock Mom says I was the sweetest doggie she'd ever met, I was her first too! blue dog But, the landlord made her give me away because of... well, the story's on my page frown

Nice to meet you all hug
Kiya

It's me and all- about me, all- the time!

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 6:41am PST 
Hello hello! My name is Kiya (the humans call me Kiya May). I just turned 2 in May and have a lil brother Red Barren. I am the alfa dog in the family. I loved being the only dog of the family and then mommy and daddy decided to get me a playmate. So they brought me to meet all these puppies and we chose Barren. It was pretty hard to get used to not being the baby anymore but I had to let him have some of the lime light. Now you can't keep us apart. blue dog
*Howls and Kisses*
Red Barren

Just chill- that's what I- do!

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 6:43am PST 
Hi all! My name is Red Barren or you can just call me Barren for short. I am a laid back, take it easy kind of guy. I've got a older (bossy) sis, Kiya. She really thinks she is the boss of me but I just do what she say so the house flows. I tried to stand up to her, for a WHOLE week! But she wouldn't back down so I gave in- I love her naughty And those humans of mine- man do I ever have them wrapped around my paw (hehehe)!
*Howls and Kisses*
Kristari's September Calypso

Calypso has- landed!

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 8:40am PST 
HellooooooOOOOOooooo everybody! I'm Calypso, the husky who owns that crazy woman in Georgia who decided to take up dog mushing! I was born in Tennessee and my Mommy adopted me and brought me to Northwest GA. She is really into sled dogs and has been out to Wyoming to race (without me - no fair!) and worked at a kennel in Alaska (also without me - double not fair!). She does take me to dryland mushing events in the Southeast where we scooter and this year she promises to take me North for the Winter! Yay!

I must admit to an addiction - squeaky balls. My Mommy has tried and tried to cure this but I can't help myself! I see a squeaky ball and I WANT TO MAKE IT GO SQUEAK!

Signing out for now...

Calypso
  (Page 12 of 16: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16