Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 10:11am PST 
With so many new comers, and even oldtimers it would be nice to get to know eachother.

Our names our Lil Miss Mya I am a 6 month old Siberian Husky I was born in Kansas and bought from my breeder by my parents, I now live in Sunny Old California.

My name is Comet I am an 8 year old Albino Siamese cat I was born in Alaska and now I live in Sunny Old California, I was adopted by my old mommy and now I live with my new parents and have for the past 7 years.

My Name is Sugar I am a 23 year old cat, I was also born in Alaska and now live in California, I am a little grouchy at times and would rather be left alone than bothered. I was also adopted by my old mommy in Alaska and now live in California with my new parents and have been here for 7 years also.

My name is Little One, I was a kitten from a stray cat and I adopted my mommy and daddy. I love to run, jump and catch lots of wild things I love to leave presents for my mommy (like I love to leave dead birds, lizards & mice) she always yelps when she discovers them, anyone know why?
Badger, TDI

Help find Blue! - www.WhereIsBlue.- com

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 10:39am PST 
I'm Badger - a 2 1/2 year old gorgeous, pampered black and white siberian husky. I'm a total daddy's girl, I've got him completely wrapped around my paw. Mom sees another side to me, but I can still get to her with my blue eyes. I don't like to be dirty, I don't like wet grass, I don't like men in hats. I love dancing with my mom when she comes home from work, I love hiding under the bed when its bedtime and I live for belly rubs!
Jambalaya,- TDI, CGC

Please Help - www.WhereIsBlue.- com

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 10:42am PST 
I'm Jambalaya - I'm almost a big dog. I'll be a year next month (october 23rd). I'm built much more solid than Badger - I out weigh her by close to 10 lbs! I do everything full throttle! watch out if you're in my way!

I love to pull and I love to lead. I'm not an alpha, quite the contrary, but I have the heart of a working dog and I do want to be out front. I am not afraid of anything, I hate the heat and summer, I love the air conditioner and snow. I get so excited when mom comes home from work that I not only wag my tail, my whole body waggles! I'm a good girl and I usually obey pretty good. I LIVE for praise!

Kona

http://www.Where- IsBlue.com

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 10:45am PST 
I'm Kona. Mom rescued me from the humane society and put me into an environment with a super alpha cat and I had a hard time with it. I was nervous and hid most of the time. I was even put on prozac by my vet for a time. When Elsie died, I've turned into a different cat... I have a swagger and some pride. I stand up to the dogs and even come into the room when company is there. I still don't want to be picked up, but I love belly rubs as long as I feel I'm in a safe place.

Mom set up the spare bedroom to be dog free so I essentially have my own room!!! It helps me stay calm and the dumb dogs don't get into my litter box or my food.
Elsie - Best Friend - 19 years

Elsie 1987 - 2006; I'm- (still) in- charge

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 10:50am PST 
Greetings from the Rainbow Bridge. I've been here for a year now and finally have things running smoothly and to my liking.

I am the super alpha that Kona talked about, but what do you expect after living as long as I did.

Me and my mom moved all over the country together - I greeted her at the door and didn't leave her lap in the evenings and I even shared her pillow at night. Mom could take me anywhere... I loved car rides and camping!

Mom spoiled me rotten, she even had my picture up on Time's Square! Mom always thought that I had the ability to make humans feel like they were stupid. Duh... of course I could. It was a little unnerving to Dad when he first met me, before he became my dad. MOL.

It's all good here at the Bridge - rest assured your furry kids are or will be well taken care of until you can join them. I've got things under control.
Ulee

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 9:05pm PST 
My name is Ulee and I found myself on Dogster up for adoption by my foster parents. My mom saw my picture and just loved how I looked. Even though I was in Dallas and my mom was in Los Angeles, she still came to get me. Now I live in sunny Los Angeles! I love the beach! Thanks for inviting me to this group!
Jambalaya,- TDI, CGC

Please Help - www.WhereIsBlue.- com

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 8:03am PST 
Welcome Ulee!!!! We're glad to have you in our group!
Washi

Dude .Where's- Branwen?

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 12:53pm PST 
HI EVERYONE! My name is Washi i was born in MO. and shipped to a pet shop in a mall in Jersey.My Mom and Dad went shopping for a necklace and found me in a cage that was to small.I couldn't even lift my head up.My Mom said to my Dad Hey look at the white german shepard!My Dad had a husky before me that passed on and said lets get him out of here.Now life is fun.I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but i'm a happy fella.Thanks for inviting mewave
Oakey

I am the- Oakster!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 12:58pm PST 
Hi everybody! My name is Okey and i live with Washi's human sister. She's my Mom But Washi's Mom treats me like i'm her son.I had the same start as Washi.Born in OKlahoma shipped to a pet shop in Jersey.I'm an only child and i love it.I'm the boss when Washi comes to play.waveThanks for inviting me
Suika

Walk me NOW!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 2:54pm PST 
Howdy all! My name is Suika and I live in So. California. Some friends of my grandpa decided they didn't want me anymore, so he got me FOR FREE. I'm sure glad they did, because life before I got here wasn't very good. No one really ever played with me and sometimes they didn't even remember to feed me! How terrible is that! But now I am loved and...what's that word they're always using..."spoiled"? That's it. I'm spoiled.
  (Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16