Hey gang, sorry I've been MIA....

Dink

Seriously, can I- get some food- here?

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 7:29am PST 
Hi everyone,
Boy has it been a while since I've been able to log on. Things at home have been nuts. My human daddy has been sick. Mommy has been taking him to the hospital for test and surgerys. I hope he starts feeling better soon. When my daddy is sick, I like to sit on his lap with him and then we sleep together. I've been pretty stuck to his side since Thursday. He's so nice to me, I hate it when he is sick. Any how.... I'm doing good. Mom has an appointment for me on the 12th of September. What is neuter? I don't know but mom said it should keep me from running around if any of the non "fixed" dogs in our neighborhood go into "heat", what ever that is...
Just thought I would catch my friends up on what's going on. Again, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. I'll try to keep you in the loop. Pray for my daddy please....
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 7:46am PST 
Happy to see you. We'll be praying for your Dad. I don't know what a neuter is..I think that's for guys. Take care and drop in when you can.

Your Pals,
Furby & Kitty
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 8:56am PST 
My sister, Jody, and I hope all is well at your house very soon. Last May my mama was gone for days and days having surgery and I wouldn't eat until she came home. She always feeds me and I don't like it when daddy does it. Mama does it better. But I was OK cause I'm not really slender anyway and I did eat the cookies daddy gave me at bedtime.
Mama says we will say a prayer for your daddy.

Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 9:53am PST 
Take good care of your daddy and we'll be praying for him. You should give your mommy extra love too because she is probably exhausted. wishes
Kingstars- Louie

I'm the Boss of- Our House!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '07 5:39am PST 
Hi, Dink! We hope your dad will be better pretty soon. He will be in mine and jake's prayers. Tell your mom to try to rest a bit too. Prayers coming your way.
Roscoe 4/1/10 Forever Loved

The original- Love Pug

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '07 7:50am PST 
Hi Dink! We'll keep you, your Daddy & Momma in our prayers! We hope everything improves soon! But please keep us posted!wishes
Cindy- BabyLove

Little Miss- P.U.G

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 4:22pm PST 
I'm Praying for your Daddy and Wonderful Family Dink