1  2  3  4  
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 4:29am PST 
Thanks so much Reesee, sorry i went overboard but your mall has such good stuff
Reesee

Did someone say- chicken?

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 4:37am PST 
Awwwwwwwww... that's ok Hedwig! The thing that matters most to me is that you had a bunch of fun shopping!

And if you think we have great stores now... wait until the howldays, because the mall will be PACKED with more stores and products!!!
Baron

found his- soulmate,Suvi

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '07 3:58pm PST 
may I suggest my litte brothers Frodo and roscoe for mall security?

Bailey

Bailey Button!

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 8:06pm PST 
Can I please have the Lime Green Casual Canine Snow Parkas with Knit Scarf @ Puppy Kisses. I always wanted that outfit!
Reesee

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '08 4:34am PST 
*Packs up bags and hands Bailey items.*

Thank you for shopping at the Pupso Mall Bailey! Please come again soon!
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '08 7:49am PST 
wow this place is soo cool !! I could go a bit overboard with all the goodies I see. I `ll just have to walk aorund and look at everything. I don`t know what i want right now.
Reesee

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '08 8:05am PST 
Take your time Nikki! No rush! I will be waiting to pack up your items at the front! way to go
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '08 5:27am PST 
Reese, Just wanted to say you did a great job on this mall! I have been to most of the stores and they are wonderful! I am still looking for a black speedo for tonight's swim lesson though! I tried Maybelle's place, but I guess she is still out back looking! Do you have anything? Size Large for small pups. I can't swim, but I sure do wanna look good!laugh out loud
Baron

found his- soulmate,Suvi

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 5:29am PST 
* walks into the mall office*

we have a wonderfull ladypup thats going to start at the lawenforcement office. please add her name to the approved to charge list ok? her name is suvi. thanks

*launches into the air and takes off*
Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 5:47am PST 
*Suvi runs into the Mall* Reesee, I'm looking for an A-Z paper sorter! The Law Enforcement of PawSpot needs help filing and I am now taking calls over there too! *Pants* I am sorry to be in such a hurry, but the place needs to have the paper filed and I am afraid the phone will ring while I am away! *Pants* Can you help me find one please?smile
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4