Pupsmo Mall

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
HedwigGir- ★

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 4:29am PST 
Thanks so much Reesee, sorry i went overboard but your mall has such good stuff

Did someone say- chicken?
Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 4:37am PST 
Awwwwwwwww... that's ok Hedwig! The thing that matters most to me is that you had a bunch of fun shopping!

And if you think we have great stores now... wait until the howldays, because the mall will be PACKED with more stores and products!!!

found his- soulmate,Suvi
Barked: Thu Oct 4, '07 3:58pm PST 
may I suggest my litte brothers Frodo and roscoe for mall security?

Bailey Button!
Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 8:06pm PST 
Can I please have the Lime Green Casual Canine Snow Parkas with Knit Scarf @ Puppy Kisses. I always wanted that outfit!

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '08 4:34am PST 
*Packs up bags and hands Bailey items.*

Thank you for shopping at the Pupso Mall Bailey! Please come again soon!
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all
Barked: Sat Jan 5, '08 7:49am PST 
wow this place is soo cool !! I could go a bit overboard with all the goodies I see. I `ll just have to walk aorund and look at everything. I don`t know what i want right now.

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '08 8:05am PST 
Take your time Nikki! No rush! I will be waiting to pack up your items at the front! way to go
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!
Barked: Mon Jan 7, '08 5:27am PST 
Reese, Just wanted to say you did a great job on this mall! I have been to most of the stores and they are wonderful! I am still looking for a black speedo for tonight's swim lesson though! I tried Maybelle's place, but I guess she is still out back looking! Do you have anything? Size Large for small pups. I can't swim, but I sure do wanna look good!laugh out loud

found his- soulmate,Suvi
Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 5:29am PST 
* walks into the mall office*

we have a wonderfull ladypup thats going to start at the lawenforcement office. please add her name to the approved to charge list ok? her name is suvi. thanks

*launches into the air and takes off*
Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!
Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 5:47am PST 
*Suvi runs into the Mall* Reesee, I'm looking for an A-Z paper sorter! The Law Enforcement of PawSpot needs help filing and I am now taking calls over there too! *Pants* I am sorry to be in such a hurry, but the place needs to have the paper filed and I am afraid the phone will ring while I am away! *Pants* Can you help me find one please?smile
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4