Welcome Center

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Waldo

Who wants to- play?

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '07 5:53pm PST 
Hello everybody on PawSpot! We are the Dilworth/Wulff Pack...
Currently: Teddi, Desi, Taco & Waldo. Over slightly more than a year we lost our Rosie (age 17), Troll (age 19) & Dillon (age 20). We are from Ohio.

Our mommies are involved in rescue. Teddi, Desi and Taco came to us after each being rehomed 2x...so we are their third homes...now furever home. This is my first home...and I'm not goin' anywhere!! party
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 6:47am PST 
Welcome Waldo! My sister and I just sent you and your family a PPR!

Now I'm here, I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. I am a 7 year old Dandi Dinmont Terrier (Mom doesn't cut me like one cause Dad hates the cut big laugh). I live in Maine with my pawrents and my little sister Vesuvius. I call her the thing. (Another story - you can read it on my page if you really want to know.) I am a happy boy and I just love PawSpot!snoopysnoopy
Reesee

Did someone say- chicken?

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 2:35pm PST 
WELCOME!!! wave

Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 6:41am PST 
Hi everypup, I'm Nalah and I'm 8 months old, I come to the group looking for some fun and to meet lots of pups young and old. we all of to live in this world so why not make tons of friends on the way.
Nalah
- Shift Chanel- Anniston

PPR me ASAP!!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 12:12pm PST 
Hi, Pups. I am Shift. I have one awesome Mom, one lucky Dad, and an eight year old skin bro, who we all love more than life itself.

We live in Wisconsin (burrr) and what defines us as a family is our passion for motocross. It is something we all do and love. Brother races, and I ride passenger with Mom (lack of opposable thumbs keeps me from racing). I love attending races, where I play with all my moto pup pals.

I am a little guy with a big heart and can't wait to get to know you.

Shift
Demon

Little devil

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 5:06pm PST 
Hi every pup!! We are a Michigan pack. Agro, Demon, Dasha, and Chester (our new baby). We just joined this group and we think that it's really cool! We hope to make a lot of new friends and maybe see some of our old friends here, too.
Reesee

Did someone say- chicken?

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 6:05pm PST 
Nice to meet you all! wave
Welcome!

I do hope you meet some new friends, and old ones! You can always invite new pals to the group!
Naya

Are you going to- eat that?

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 8:47pm PST 
Hellow all, I'm Naya and I wanted SNOW for Christmas! I haven't gotten it yet, but I did get a stash of Nylabones!
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 4:36am PST 
*tap tap tap*

VOTE FOR HEDWIG FOR MAYOR!!

herding pawspot in the right direction

*hangs sign and continues on*
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 7:32am PST 
wave Hello everyone! My name is Her Majesty Princess Poopalatte, but you may call me Princess. It is a pleasure to meet you all and I am quite excited to explore your town!! I am ultimate ruler of my own kingdom, but I love to meet new people and explore new places! Please drop by my pet page to learn more about me and sign my guest book it you please.

Hope to meet some of you soon, Princess HRH
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4