Grief Relief

(Page 19 of 152: Viewing entries 181 to 190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  [Last 10 entry]  
Krissy RIP- 1993 - 2008

I am Queen- Sheba!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 6:08am PST 
Hello and Good morning~
I had to put Krissy down over the weekend. I am still having a hard time with the pain. I know what I did was the right thing by her since she had such a hard time getting around. She was a stubborn girl but at least now she will not have to fight with her bad legs to run around. She is pain free and moves without hesitation. cloud 9
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 6:27am PST 
Welcome Krissy and mom...we know what a hard time this is. This is a wonderful group. We are always there for each other when we have bad days, and it helps to keep our furry angel kids alive. hughug
Lucy - (4/1/06 - 2/3/08)

Sticks or Muppet

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 6:27am PST 
We lost our Lucy on Sund Feb. 3rd she was only 22 mos old. She had an aggessive blood disorder and was taken from us in 12 hrs. We are heartbroken and instead of each day being a tad better, it's a tad worse.

Putter- 6/9/95 - 2/9/07

Little Dog- Big Personality!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 8:24am PST 
Krissy and Lucy,
Both of your losses are so very recent and your pain is fresh......
I don't think it ever completely "goes away" but in time it does lessen. Your Mom's are grieving and I know my Mom was basically in a complete daze for almost a month after letting me go......

hughug Krissy's mom hughughug You gave your girl the ultimate gift by letting her go. She is back to being young and healthy and you will see her again when the time is right.

hughugLucy's Momhughug I'm sure you are in such shock right now. Losing such a precious soul at such a young age and so very sudden.
Losing them at all is a terrible shock, but to have it happen the way it did for you, I can't even imagine the pain your family is feeling.

Both of your sweet girls are with us at the Bridge and watching over their families right now. Please give yourselves time to heal and deal with your losses...... This week will be a year since I've been at the Bridge and my family still grieves for me. The tears come, and you have to let them flow. They will help to wash your pain away.
Slowly.........Anytime you need to talk we are hear for you........
Please feel free to pmail me or post here. We're all here to help each other........................

Love, Peace and Hugs to you both,

Putter and his Mom Tricia
♥Anni- e♥

Mommy's little- angel!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 5:51pm PST 
Krissy and Lucy,

We cry with you knowing how hard it is to lose your pups. So sorry for the loss of each of them. It doesn't matter the age or the reason, just the loss is very deep. We are here with hugs & comfort when you need it - in group messages or by pmail.

Please know we are here for each of you!

love,
Annie
Mrs. Riley- (of- O'Riley's)

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 5:57pm PST 
Well said pups...........hughughug
Nakai - In Loving- Memory

Fly like Eagles- to the Highest- Mountain

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 7:42pm PST 
I agree.. well said! Krissy and Lucy, you will make good friends here at the bridge. This is a good place to talk if you need to. We angels have good listening ears. So do our moms if your moms need someone to talk to.

hughughughughughughughug
Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 4:22am PST 
Krissie and Lucy and all of the Angels pawrents...in your minds you know you have done the right thing for us...Its your heart that can't understand what has happened...and you are going to feel this way..that maybe something more can be done ..but in your mind you know you did what you could...your heart will just have to wait..until it can understand... and we all understand ..because we are there to...just know none of us can watch their lives slipping away with no our heartbreaking...xoxox Daisy
Petey (in loving memory)

Forever in my- heart!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 4:21am PST 
Bumping this thread to the top. Glad nobody has needed it but maybe they couldn't find it!smile
Sadie Mae- (7/14/00 - 4/21/07)

I'm- beautiful...just- ask me...

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 8:39am PST 
Krissy and Lucyhughughug It is so hard hughughug you are in the right place all here make it a bit better..healing is always easier when another soul feels alike pain...hughughug
  (Page 19 of 152: Viewing entries 181 to 190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  [Last 10 entry]