Grief Relief

(Page 18 of 147: Viewing entries 171 to 180)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  [Last 10 entry]  
Sweet Tweek- Louise

- ~Blue-eyed- Angel~-

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '08 3:01pm PST 
Hi Everypup and welcome to the new angels~

I just want to say thank you all for this group. I have made such wonderful pup pals here... You have all made me feel right at home. It makes Mama feel so much better that she is not alone in her grief for me...I feel like I am still with her... She sees me everyday in one way or another, almost like I am still with the pack. Talking about our angels keeps us with our family's until we meet again. I know it is soo hard when we leave our loved ones, but in time (it's been three years for us) once the wounds are not so raw, it does get a little bit easier, especially when our Mamas and Daddys have a place to talk about us! There are no words for Mama to thank you all for the emotional support... You are all the best!!!! You all have saved my Mama from tons of therapy!
xoxoxo for all of you angels (and Mama and Daddys too!)

xoxoxxoxoxox
Sweet Tweek Louise
Mrs. Riley- (of- O'Riley's)

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '08 3:53pm PST 
JR Angel and mom....yes, believe it or not, it does get better. But it takes time. I left mom and dad almost two years ago......mom still cries once in a while, but mostly she remembers me with a big smile! You're such a cutie-pa-tootie; I'm sure your mom will remember you with a HUGE smile!!!

And Sweet Tweek Louise - this is a very helpful group indeed. (And you look so pretty in your Scarlett O'Hara dress....I'm sure that makes your mom happy too....)
JR Angel

- cherished angel-

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '08 5:31pm PST 
Thank you all for your sweet hug
It makes me feel better to know that JR is in heaven with all of you. I am missing his presence so much right now. I hope he is playing at the turtle pond and getting ice cream and catching the balls that St. Frank throws out every day. I also hope that he is enjoying his wings and flying and having fun jumping through the clouds cloud 9

hug

Mary cloud 9

Remy

Remasau- rus

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '08 5:21am PST 
hughughughug Sweet Tweek, we are here for your Mom when ever she needs us. hughughughug

JR you are the cutest angel EVER !!!! Of course Mom misses you alot !!! She loves you very very much !!!! We are all very very lucky pups and kitties because our families LOVE us. We are here for your Mom too JR, always hughughughughughug
CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '08 6:49am PST 
Oh! how much I miss you my baby girl! What have I done to deserve such punishment for losing you ! How can I mend my broken heart and wait until the day we will be reunited again!
I don't know - the only thing I know for sure is that time doesn't heal , no matter what they say ... I just wish I could reverse the course of events and have you back to me ...
Life will never will be the same - please let find a stairway to heaven for me to climb and get you back to me crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycryfrown (crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
endlessl ly
Sweet Tweek- Louise

- ~Blue-eyed- Angel~-

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '08 9:01am PST 
Thank you for your nice words Remy and Riley. Yes it really does make Mama smile when she see's me in my new dress. She used to love to dress me up (I wasn't real crazy about, but it always made her smile!).
Chrystal, My heart just breaks for you... I wish I could come give you a big hug in person, but I guess a cyber hug will have to dohughughughug We are thinking about you and Bella. I have lit a candle and we are praying for her safe return....
xoxoox
Sweet Tweek
CRYSTAL

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '08 9:14am PST 
Thank you Sweet Tweek Louise - you are so kind!
I guess you know what I mean when I say that my mommy is broken hearted . It's been very difficult for her to cope with my absence and I hope one day she will learn it and I also hope that one day we will be together again
crycrycrycrycrycrycryhughughughughug
Sweet Tweek- Louise

- ~Blue-eyed- Angel~-

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '08 10:08am PST 
I absolutely know how you feel... anytime you wanna chat, just give me a shout~
xoxox
Tweekie
Putter- 6/9/95 - 2/9/07

Little Dog- Big Personality!

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '08 11:45am PST 
hughughug Crystal hughughug

I'm so sorry you're feeling so sad Crystal!! We've all been there and if there were a way to make you feel better we certainly would!

Hope some hugs and angel kisses will at least help a little!!!
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
CRYSTAL

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 5:52am PST 
Thank you Putter for your kind words - Some days run smooth , others not and mommy keeps living a day at a time cuz there is nothing else to do - but kind words helps easy the pain and we thank you all for being with us when grief moments come to haunt us crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
  (Page 18 of 147: Viewing entries 171 to 180)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  [Last 10 entry]