So, who do like?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Maizey Jo

Become A Pack- Leader Today!

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 3:11pm PST 
I WUV Dale Jr!!!! Whooodancing he is like the best driver ever!!! way to go I am totally rooting for himcheer and I am his #1FAN!!!big grin I agree with Tuesday and thing jeff gordon is gay (him-cheer) Ha Ha Ha big laugh ok well by by I WUV U DALE!!!
zoe

crazie zozo

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 1:30pm PST 
I like Jimmy Johnson and Casey Mears and am glad that Jr joined their team. I know lots of pups make fun of Jeff Gordan, but he is a great driver.wave
Maximus

Take it to the- Max

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 1:04pm PST 
Our fave is Kasey Kane, but of course we live in the NW too, and got to see him race when he was running Mini sprints at Deming Speedway...We like Greg Biffle too, and he is a big helper of puppies...also we like Carl Edwards...wavewavewave

Teddy

Do you want to- play with me???

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '08 6:57am PST 
For us our fav are Matt Kensethhail and Tony Stewartcheer.But we like all the older driversapplause
Coco

Cookie Monster- rules!!!!

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '08 8:01am PST 
We are Dale Jr fans. Also fans of Greg Biffle because of what he does for dogs through the Greg Biffle Foundation. Good cause. Mom ordered one of their calendars.

cheer
Jackson RA

If it's not- movin's, I'm not- chasin' it.

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '08 2:16pm PST 
We love you Jr.!!!!!!!hail
Kailey CD RE CGC TDI

Lovein' life

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 4:48pm PST 
I LOVE Dale Jr. happy danceHe is SO cute. He is my favorite driver. But, I also like Jeff Gordan and Jimmie Johnson.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2