Pups & kitties, do you need wings or know someone that does? Please post HERE!

(Page 5 of 124: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Inky Dinky- Doodle

Happpy Birfday,- Betsy RAe!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 29, '07 12:24pm PST 
Hi, Pudge! What I try to do on the list is put request by any pups name who asks for wings (or that someone else requests the wings for) and those get attention first. We also don't always go alphabetically...I, myself, choose from the bottom quite often. Since I'm the only one keepin' up with the list, it would just be too hard to try to keep up with 2 of them. We didn't get any other volunteers to do the list, so I try to keep up with it and make wings, too. It takes a lot of work and I sometimes miss stuff...I try to update the list at least twice a day, if there's been any action on it (and there usually is!)...and it's really sometimes overwhelmin' as it is. I really thank you for your suggestion...I know you're tryin' to help...but I'm up to my eyeballs as it is! If there are some pups that you think need wings NOW, pmail me with their names and number and I'll add request by their name. Again, I really do thank you for your suggestions...you're a real sweetie, and I appreciate you!!

Hugs,
Inky
Inky Dinky- Doodle

Barked: Sun Jul 29, '07 12:32pm PST 
I've added Sparky and Cody to the list as requests.
Abby, I've put the pups you listed on the list to be invited to the A Team. I don't add pups to the wings list unless someone has been in touch with them...I don't wanna add pups who are no longer active on Dogster. If these pups were in touch with you, requestin' wings, let me know and I'll put them on the appropriate list. Thanks!!

Hugs,
Inky
Pepper of- The Rainbow- Bridge

I'm the boss!

Barked: Sun Jul 29, '07 3:00pm PST 
Thanks, Inky! smile

Rosie-In loving memory

Always A Mama's- Girls

Barked: Sun Jul 29, '07 3:24pm PST 
my palsBear & Bengi need angel wings!
Thank youhug
Inky Dinky- Doodle

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 11:10am PST 
I've added Bear and Bengi, too!
♥- Bambi- ♥

LITTLE DOODLEBUG

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 1:31pm PST 
way to go
Autumn

Forever in our- Hearts

Barked: Thu Aug 2, '07 6:55pm PST 
Hey Inky!

Samson posted over in the kitty thread by mistake and wants a set of wings! Can you put him on the wing list, please?

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/597239

Thanks!
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Thu Aug 2, '07 7:10pm PST 
Hi sweeties. I just received a request by Tavar in behalf of sweet Daisy, ID# http://www.dogster.com/dogs/273366
She was only 3 and went to the Bridge a few days ago and needless to say the family is devastated. If someone could do her wings Tavar and I would be extremely grateful. Dog Bless you all .
Inky Dinky- Doodle

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 12:25am PST 
Hi, Sassy! I'm addin' Daisy to my list...thanks for lettin' me know!
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 12:56am PST 
Inky you are super! Daisy is DOTD today too! Not a fitting emoticon for thank you so much and tears at the same time for sadness.
  (Page 5 of 124: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]