Prayer Requests

(Page 8 of 9: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 8:00am PST 
wave Hi angels. I have a special request. My fursis Sophie has to go to the vet today to get an ultrasound. She has been ill with what they think is pancreatitis but they want to make sure it is not cancer or liver disease or anything like that. cry Would you please go with me today to watch over her at 1 pm CST? little angel
D-Max...In- Loving- Memory

One Eyed Wonder

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 8:50am PST 
Cisco and I are out flying today and we will be there with you to watch over Sophie....
Purraying for her....
hughughug
In loving- memory RILEY- 5/27/07

Somewhere over- the Rainbow

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 9:16am PST 
Hi angel wave i will come and watch over her also hughughug

Trooper- (R.I.P.)

Everybody needs- love. (Even if- we stink

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 9:35am PST 
hughughugI'll fly over and watch over too. And I know my mommy will say a prayer hughughug
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 1:48pm PST 
hug Thank you angels!! Great news from the vet. It is pancreatitis but they didn't see anything else wrong. So that is the best possible news we could have gotten. cheercheercheercheer
Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Barked: Sat May 9, '09 3:29am PST 
that is good news... that its not cancer ... but i pancetitis can really make her sick tooo.. no more treats fur her .... is she going to be on a specail diet....??? get well soon Sophie xxooxosnoopysnoopy
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Sat May 9, '09 8:16am PST 
wave Hi Daisy. She is feeling better now...no more vomiting or diarrhea and her appetite is back. She is on medicine to keep her tummy calm and is on a super low fat diet...no cookies or anything...for her treat, she is getting a teaspoon of plain chicken baby food in her kong and she likes that. She goes back in four weeks for another check of her blood work. She will always have to be on a low fat diet and she should be okay then. way to go
Bogart in Loving Memory

Texas bulldog

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 8:43pm PST 
Yall know Annie, an RBAB admin ... her sis Molly just came to the Bridge cry hughug Complications in recovery from emergency surgery ... Molly's profile is http://www.dogster.com/dogs/433318 .hughug
In loving- memory RILEY- 5/27/07

Somewhere over- the Rainbow

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 6:50am PST 
Molly and family hughughughughug
Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 6:55am PST 
Molly
  (Page 8 of 9: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9