Prayer Requests

(Page 5 of 9: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Isabella(11/9/07-12/9/07)

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 12:08am PST 
could yall please pray for my mommy's great grandma she is 70 and we fear she'll be leaving sooncry
Isabella(11/9/07-12/9/07)

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 12:26am PST 
could yall please pray for my mommy's great grandma she is 70 and we fear she'll be leaving sooncry
Petey (in loving memory)

Forever in my- heart!

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 4:46am PST 
Hi Isabella. Yes, me and my family will include your grandmother in our prayers for sure!

~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 4:48pm PST 
Hi Pups! I have a prayer request. My fursis Sophie has a sweetie named Felix (499414). Like Sophie, he spent the first part of his life in a puppy mill...8 long years before he found his mommy and furever home. cry As a result of his past, he has a chronic ear infection. Tomorrow he is having surgery to remove his left ear canal. cry The vet says it has calcified and he no longer has an eardrum in this ear.

Please, everypup, pray for sweet Felix. My Julie and Sophie are so worried.

(And if you haven't done so, please go to the Humane Society link and write your congresspeople to stop puppy mills!)

Thanks pups. hughughug
Ramona

The 3 Doxieteers

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 8:09pm PST 
My fur-bro, Ruben had to go to the Vet today. He was up most of the nite throwing up and lots of dry heaves. Vet said he has a tummy ache, gave him 2 injections and home he went. He slept most of the day with MOMMA by his side. Enter Daddy.....up gets demon Dachshund! BOl! The Vet said he should be OK by Friday. Some prayers would help him.

Oh, you might want to pray for the Vet. Ruben "hurt" him somehow. Not sure how. The Vet just jerked his hand back and said"Ruben, if you act like this when you are sick, what are you like when you're well?" Then he chuckled and kept looking over his hand. shrug
Sweet Tweek- Louise

- ~Blue-eyed- Angel~-

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '08 9:18am PST 
Prayers said for all of you pups! and go Rueben BOL!
xoxo
Tweekei
Ramona

The 3 Doxieteers

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '08 10:13pm PST 
Oh No!!!!! Sweet Tweek...... don't encourage him!

BOL! BOL! BOL!laugh out loud
Remy

Remasau- rus

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '08 4:24am PST 
hehehehehe, Ruben sounds like my little bro Kodi laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Kodi and the Vet aren't exactly pals laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Hang in there Ruben pal !!!!!!!!
PUPPIE THE- WINGMAKER

PUPPIE WING- MAKER

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '08 10:32am PST 
i want to send prayers to all who are hurting,life is just so hard at times the weight is so heavy for those carrying it that we all are called on to slide under them and lift them from the weight of their pain,
there is such a case, my sweet
friend BELLE : http://www.dogster.com/dogs/231565

DESPITE EVERY IMAGINABLE EFFORT HER DADDY DIED 2 DAYS AGO ,HE HAD A STROKE ,AND WAS MAKING PROGRESS ,BUT SADLY A BLOODCLOT WENT TO HIS HEART,
AND NOW HE IS WITH OUT HIS LOVIG WIFE AND FAMILY AND HIS BEAUTIFUL LIL BELL WHO MISSES HER DADDY SO MUCH,RON IS WITH GOD NOW, COULD YOU GO BY LEAVE A ROSE ,OR A PAWMAIL LET BELLES MOMMA SUSAN KNOW HOW MUCH WE ALL LOVE HER,
AND THAT SHE IS NOT ALONE.
AND WILL BE FOR HER TO SOMEHOW HOLD HER ABOVE THE UNBEARABLE WEIGHT SHE MUST CARRY NOW,
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
GOD SPEED RON, RIP
PUPPIE THE WINGMAKER
TRIXIEMAE
MOMMA AUDREY
SAM

Best Friend

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '08 1:37pm PST 
Angel, how's Felix? Hope he's all better after his surgery.hug

Ramona, hope Reuben has gotten over his "dietary indiscretion" and is being good for your Momma!

Puppie, that's so sad for yall's friend Bellehughughughug.
  (Page 5 of 9: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9