Prayer Requests

(Page 2 of 9: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '07 8:04am PST 
Sending Mica some love ....... we are thinking of you and your mommy. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!! hug

♥ Pooh, Mootie and Mom
♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 8:33am PST 
Okay this request isnt for a pup or kitty and not even some one mommy knows personally. Mom grew up in Marion, Oh and a few years ago, a sherriff was killed trying to help two stranded motorists. They shot him in the back of the head while driving them to get gas. Both were captured .... Thank God!!! Now, that in itself is too much for a family to go through...... but now there other son, who is also an officer, was hit by a drunk driver on his way home last night and is in critical condition. Mom does not know the family but knew the name growing up. Mom cant imagine what this family is going through and thought you all might help her with the power of prayer. Thank you!!!! hug
Mandy- McEvil..R.I.- P. 1978-1994

Wiley- Coyotee!!

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '07 3:07pm PST 
We will say a prayer for you officer pal Pooh..We hope it helps....hug

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '07 4:22pm PST 
thank you!!!

We need prayers for everypup and every one going through these floods and hurricanes!!!! Hope all is safe !!!
Carrie (In- Loving- Memory)

Happy:who is on- the other side- of a door

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '07 8:23pm PST 
I would like to ask for prayers for Inky ..who will be coming to the Bridge Saturday..lets all say a prayer for her Mom and Dad ..and Harvey her brother and all us can welcome her......hug
Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '07 8:37am PST 
Carrie, which Inky is it? Can you include the dogster id so I can send a rosette?
Ms.Bacall in Loving Memory

only 7 months- with our family

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 7:23pm PST 
bump~ Add your prayer requests on this thread. hug
Ramona

The 3 Doxieteers

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 10:03pm PST 
I have a Prayer request for a Pup that is not a Dogster member.

Her name is Parka.....short for Parkalot. Her Mommy found her in a parking lot, no one claimed her, so MOMMA'S friend kept her. That was over 10 years ago.

Now Parka's Mommy has a sad decision to make. Sugery or the big "E". Parka has a tumor growing on her windpipe and is in need of surgery, with less than 10% chance all will be fine.

Please pray for Parka and her Mommy.

Thank you,
Ramona
Remy

Remasau- rus

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 4:12am PST 
Our prayers going out to Parka hughughug and lots of angel hugs and love to her family too hughughug
Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 4:15am PST 
hughughughughughughughughugPrayer has been given to this pup....hughug
  (Page 2 of 9: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9