Squirrels think they're clever!!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Bonnie- RIP baby

KISSES!! I HAVE- to give you- KISSES!!!

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 9:59am PST 
Mummy used to have bird feeders in the back gargen... Till the squirrels kept eatin' all the food. shrug She doesnt put them out anymore!
Daisy Mae

too cute!

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 1:28pm PST 
Mom has a squirrle proof feeder but you know what? Those squirrles figured out how to get the food out anyway! Mom like to see us chase the squirrles so she keeps the feeder full. The birds come to and I chase them too!
Jasper

100% vermin- hunting farm- dog!!

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 6:22pm PST 
I caught a squirrel!!! First I pulled half its tail offfrown i felt bad but there MEAN to melaugh out loud then it came around again and i got it! I rolled it!!! it rolled about 10 times! then my owner saw me and she yelled my name and made me let the lil guy go! but i got it!

Kelpie

Foxy girl!

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '07 9:34am PST 
cheer applause cheer Jasper! I've tried the lying still trick (Mom actually took a picture that's on my page), but it doesn't work very well. I think you just have to be lucky. Maybe I can talk Mom into getting me a "bird" feeder -- that sounds like fun!
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '07 5:40am PST 
Squirrel (I mean bird) feeders are the best! Try to talk the humans to put it in the middle of the yard and not close to any trees. That way the squirrels can't jump to safety. It's only fair, right?
Bonnie- RIP baby

KISSES!! I HAVE- to give you- KISSES!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 15, '07 3:36pm PST 
Good idea Sophie!!
In Loving- Memory of- Buska

Unless it's- edible, don't- wake me

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '07 1:15pm PST 
Mom bought Tucker & me a video, "Squirrel Wars & How to Win Them"! It was actually pretty interesting -- and gave us a few ideas! Of course, I'm still a big advocate of the bird feeder full of "squirrel bait" and hiding behind the patio furniture until the pesky rodents come down to munch.

If you're interested in "Squirrel Wars" just google it - that's how Mom found it.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2