What food is your Royal Pup on?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Amor- ♥

Amor means love

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 3:12pm PST 
I eat Royal Canin puppy, but I am a BIG girl now. I AM 10 MONTHS. cheer. BOL So mom has been thinking about my big girl food. (Also about the little girl food for my lil Amber).

So she has been doing tons & tons of research. She isn't quite up to making me my food herself from scratch, but she may eventually with all these food scares. She is thankful that my food wasn't one of the ones but feels super bad for the pups who were affected.

So she is having me a taste a new food. Solid Gold Wee Bits. I Wuv it so far, & don't tell her but I swear my poop is smaller, what gives with that. thinking

The ingredients for it are:
Ingredients Bison | Salmon Meal | Millet | Brown Rice | Cracked Pearled Barley | Rice Bran | Canola Oil | Tomato Pomace | Flaxseed | Natural Flavor | Salmon Oil (source of DHA) | Choline Chloride | Taurine | Dried Chicory Root | Parsley Flakes | Pumpkin Meal | Almond Oil | Sesame Oil | Yucca Schidigera Extract | Thyme | Blueberries | Cranberries | Carrots | Broccoli | Vitamin E Supplement | Iron Proteinate | Zinc Proteinate | Copper Proteinate | Ferrous Sulfate | Zinc Sulfate | Copper Sulfate | Potassium Iodide | Thiamine Mononitrate | Manganese Proteinate | Manganous Oxide | Ascorbic Acid | Vitamin A Supplement | Biotin | Calcium Panthothenate | Manganese Sulfate | Sodium Selenite | Pyridoxine Hydrochloride | Vitamin B12 Supplement | Riboflavin Supplement | Vitamin D3 Supplement | Folic Acid |

She isn't too fond of the meal bit but at least it isn't generic fish meal. The rest looks okay.

She figured she would ask you royal cuties what you feed you majestic pups. And what age and size they are. I know there is difference food for different pups. And I figured we could be a resource for each other in these scary food times. As for me, I am a big old 6.5 pounds, I got BIG. Amber a lil bit she is like 6 months and 2.8 or something. I can still push her around at least.

Let me know about you pups!way to go
Kyla

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 7:08pm PST 
Hi My sweet little Amor!!!
Mom has Ian and I on Pro Plan Small Breed Adult (real chicken is the number one ingredient!)
When mom worked at the Vet Pro Plan was what the doctor fed his pets.
On the other hand, mom has Evie & Phoebe on Royal Canin puppy - she likes that there is a Yorkie formula for when they get older.
Emma was on Pro Plan Small breed weight management- she has an eating problem-BOL....but mom has switched her over to the Royal Canin Dachshund Formula!! (She also eats whatever the twins drop on the floor!!!)
Hugs to you and sweet Amber!!
Kyla
The Princess- n the Beast- (Colt

505 in Da- House~NM- spreading Da- Luv~

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 9:50am PST 
Hi sweet girls!wave
Guess What?
We eat Royal Canin Puppy and the one with the Cavalier looking doggie on it too. Mom is soo confused over what brand to feed us, but we like Royal Canin anything. WE look healthy too. Mom also gives us scrambly eggs every once in a while and we love it!

Kyla

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 6:16pm PST 
You eat ProPlan Small Breed Adult too?? It has a blenheim Cavalier on the front of the bag!! It is YUMMY!!!
Luv to my fav girls!!!
*~*Abby*~*- (RIP- 2004-2012)

Stunning

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '07 8:11am PST 
I'm on Beneful! big grin
Fungi, BH

Zoom-Zoom-Zoom- Zoomiiieeesss!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 6:09am PST 
Mommy has me on Verus Canine Advanced Opticoat and my brothers eat Verus Canine Life Advantage.
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)- IN LOVING

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 7:21pm PST 
I eat Eukanuba! big grin And I LOVE it!
Sparky

I'm an angel now- with beautiful- wings...

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 7:28am PST 
Bentley and I eat Natural Balance, Fish and sweet potatoes. Bentley used to eat Eukuneba but was swithched after all the recalls. His food was however safe. Humom was going nuts tring to feed us apart. i'd eat his food and he's eat mine so after the recall we are on the same food now. Humom just opened a new large bag last night. Hopefully it's safe. We bought it online from dogfooddirect.com and have it for about a month.We are keeping our paws crossed. Figured if it was recalled like the other Natural Balances food we'd know by now. I eat it because I always itch. Bentley hair is like silk. The food has lots of fatty acids in it and only made with fish...........Well we smell like cats instead of dogs and puppies...............BOL...............My other furblings Sammy and Charlie were swithch off Eukunuba after the recall to Pedigree. They are my half furblings..........I see them every so many days as my skin sister don't live in the same place all the time. She's here and there. So every other week they live with us.........humom says Thank, well you know who Don't get us wrong she loves them to death but 4 of us together well.............You have to be there to see it for yourself.................Well no matter what you eat, eat well and finish your plates so you get big and stronge......kisses to you all Sparky
dancing
Cali "My- Best Girl"- 1992-2010

Honeypot- Redemption- Piece!

Barked: Sat Jun 16, '07 2:35pm PST 
Mom switched me to Canidae Platinum about 6 months ago!
Absolutely astonishing results! Can't speak for anyone but myself, but this food is the best ever!snoopysnoopysnoopy
Princess Mia- Ruby- Thermopolis

Cavalier Kissies- since 2005,- baby!

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '07 1:58pm PST 
wave Hi Cali!

Hey has anyone tried that Blue dog food? Kyla, I can't find that one you eat. Maybe they don't sell it here in New Mexico.shrug
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2