Keep your paws crossed for Sukari

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Dakini

Sky Dancer with- an attitude!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 8:33am PST 
Please be thinking of her today and tomorrow, as we undergo a procedure. She has had a problem going potty and we've had blood work and x-rays. Friday, she will undergo a barium procedure so they can trace it through her digestive tract. She is active, eating, and drinking, so the Doctor believes it is a small obstruction, but it breaks our hearts knowing she is having trouble and she's so tiny and still such a baby. The bloodwork also revealed she's anemic, so she'll be getting supplementas for that. Mr 5B's is a basket case, while I'm a little calmer. (Work helps keep your mind from dwelling on the situation) She'll be at the vet's all day on Friday.
Thanks for listening.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 10:28am PST 
Oooh Baby Sukari!!! Of course we'll keep our paws cross and our tails curled. Poor thing. My heart would be up my throat!

Saying prayers and sending love her way....
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 11:13am PST 
Oh...poor baby Sukari. We will have all our paws crossed and be saying our puppy prayers for her.
I'ld be a wreck too....but I know everything will be fine.......

Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 11:23am PST 
Our paws are crossed for little Sukari. Please keep us posted.
Dakini

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 2:45pm PST 
Mr 5B's just called me and told me he was taking Sukari back to the vet. They are going to do another series of x-rays, and now want to send her for an MRI. The Doctor said if the blockage is big enough for surgery, they can't operate with the barium in her system.

I'm such a bad Momma-I can't leave work until payroll is done, and I'm an hour commute away. I'm starting to panic a little because the worst case scenario is running through my head, even though I'm trying to be positive for Mr 5B's. Our furkids are his life now that he is disabled, and even though he is a big ol' burly guy, he is very sensitive-you know, the kind of person who cries at the Hallmark commercials.

So, please continue to say puppy prayers, and I'll keep you all posted.
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 3:09pm PST 
Our thoughts are with all of you. Dogs are brilliant about pulling through the most amazing things with grace and ease. And don't worry, you're not a bad momma; you're doing what you need to do to take care of everyone. Please keep us informed. We are anxious to hear how everything went.
Lexi

Some heros have- capes; I have- paws!

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 3:02am PST 
We have our paws crossed too! Lots of love and support comin your way!!
Dakini

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 5:28am PST 
Okay, we are about 10 minutes away from leaving for the vets. Sukari had a good night, and this morning she poopered about an inch and a half long "you-know". That's great, compared to what has been happening. We have no idea how long this will take or what will be found-but we're off!
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 7:00am PST 
We're thinking of you all and sending out positive vibes. Everything IS going to be ok...we just know it!!!!
Hugs to you all............
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 7:45am PST 
Putting a white protective light around Sukari.
cloud 9
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3