A Message From Barkari

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 9:17am PST 
I received a message from Barkari and Rafiki's mom last night. There human Dad passed away suddenly. They will not be on for awhile.

I know that some of us have never met in person but somehow we are all connected and their loss is something that effects us.

Laura
Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 2:50pm PST 
Oh Laura - what sad news! Thank-you for letting us know. I'll keep Barkari and Rafiki's pack in my thoughts.
Lorraine
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 4:13pm PST 
This is terrible news! We will keep them all in our pawrayers and hope to see Bakari and Rafiki again soon.

We miss them already. cry

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 4:28pm PST 
We left them some rosettes. I wish there was more we could do. All you can do is take these moments and hold your loved ones a little closer. I'm gonna go do some snuggling...
HUNTER (rest- well my- sweet)

It's all about- me!

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 6:40pm PST 
Barkari's family is in our thoughts and hearts. We're so sorry for your loss. It is not easy losing a loved one, human or otherwise. Please let your mommy and family know we're thinking of you. If you need any support or shoulders to cry on, please know that all your friends are here for you and your family.

Hunter, Tinker, Twister and pawrents!
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 7:06pm PST 
Such sad news. We are keeping Bakari and Rafiki's family in our thoughts at this very difficult time and sending warm virtual hugs.....
Miles - At the- Bridge

Freedom, sweet- freedom.

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 3:18am PST 
That's so sad... cry My heart goes out to them.
Dakini

Sky Dancer with- an attitude!

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 9:56am PST 
You are in our hearts and prayers