Show and Tell Friday

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 9:58pm PST 
Okay, I'm going to share this YouTube video I found last night. Let me load it up for you. I think this video really captures the true basenji. It's perfect for show and tell.

(I wish I knew how to link it. If someone knows how to link it for me...I'd appreciate it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy3zwzHL0Ls
Miles - At the- Bridge

Freedom, sweet- freedom.

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 3:10am PST 
Savannah! That was hilarious!! Mommy's sister used to work with Steve Irwin... it's sad that he's gone...
Bakari- Prince of- Tides

Sun's up, let's- play!

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 10:58am PST 
Wow, that dog doesn't have a clue to who is boss! And the guy tells him "it's OK" and pets him while he is growling...it only enforces the behavior!
Our family of dogs does not get away with anything like that, they are therapy dogs and CGC's....
The clip shows why so many dogs end up in rescue with behavior problems.

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 11:09am PST 
I saw this once before. If I'm not mistaken, I think the guy refers to the dog as his ex-girlfriend's Basenji. It's obvious that Basenjis couldn't like the guy less. I guess the woman finally listened to her Basenji and dumped him. ALWAYS listen to your Basenji!

Edited by author Fri Mar 30, '07 11:10am PST

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 11:51am PST 
*Patan brings in a frog toy*

This is my frog toy. Well, it was Keyah's frog toy. I have been afraid of the "ribbit" noise it makes, so Keyah hasn't been allowed to play with it.

I have brought it to prove to my friends that I am not afraid of a silly frog toy anymore.

"RIBBIT! RIBBIT!"

See?!?! Not afraid. Not me...

Gotta go...

Edited by author Fri Mar 30, '07 11:52am PST

Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 11:58am PST 
*Keyah brings out a what block with two foot prints in it*

The huMom made this yesterday out of some clay. The giant footprint is Patan's and the small, dainty one is mine.

It took four tries to get both footprints right. I let Mom know I was NOT happy about it. You can see in the white clay that Patan's print is dirty and mine is clean. I feel this is also proof that boys are just plain dirty.
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 12:21pm PST 
Cheyenne brings out what looks to be her mom..

This is I think what they call a pod person..it looks like my mom but she's been acting strange lately cooking food daily that gets added to our kibble. I've known my mom for years and she never did that before...I wonder where my real mom went...not that I'm complaining....
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 12:25pm PST 
Apache brings out a tiny piece of fur...

This is a tail tip of a squirrel....I think it's of my squirrel, I found it this morning at the very tree I had my fun at. I'm just not sure if I did it or not, I'd like to think I did...
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 3:01pm PST 
Ahhhh, very impressive .... Chey, is your mom a Stepford mom now? That might be a good thing.

Keyah, you're a hollywood starlet!

Patan, you're a dirty boy.

Apache...you're a God to the Boys, but to me you're still a little pup. But if you collect more squirrel fur, maybe you can make me a collar and I will think you to be a God.
Paku

Red Boys ROCK!

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 11:03am PST 
The 5 B's come in with their Momma,too. She has her right hand all wrapped up and splinted. (No, the B's didn't do it) Sorta fell and hyper extended the muscle across the knuckles and the idex finger. So, no laughing at any typos! wave
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3