Free stuff for dogs fighting cancer.

Casey

Casey is one of- a kind.

Barked: Mon Feb 19, '07 8:49pm PST 
Last week Casey passed away after a 5 month battle with lymphoma. If you wish to read more about her fight with cancer you can read her blog. Casey left behind alot of extra untouched food and medications and instead of throwing them out, I would like to know if anyone would like anything. I know first hand how expensive chemotherapy can be for our pups, and I know that some of the medicines they need are expensive as well. I have a whole bag of pedagree lamb and vegetable dog food. I have several canned foods as well, filet migion, lamb and rice, chicken, etc...all things that most pups find VERY delicious. It is all still fresh. As for medications I have medication to help with diarrea and nausia. I have a box of denosyl, this helps protect the liver during chemotherapy. I also have a bottle of prednisone (for this I will need to speak directly to your vet before handing it out). I have fish oil tablets, which contain the omega 3 fatty acids (this helps fight cancer). I have alot of other holistic medicines. If you are interested in any of these freebies just send me a message and I will get these things out on a first come, first serve basis until I run out. I am only giving these things away to dogs fighting cancer, I know that every dollar saved helps in that situation and I want to help in any way I can. Also, I want to thank everyone who donated money towards helping us treat Casey, thank you for giving her the chance to fight. If any of you need financial assistance, I am setting up a website in the next few weeks to take donations to help dogs fighting cancer. In the mean time, I strongly recommend "Care Credit". Most veterinarian oncologists will know what this is if you mention it. It is basically a credit card with 0% interest for the first year, and a limit of up to $3,000. That is just about all I have for now, I am here for any of you if you need advice or have questions. I will try to answer them as best as I can based on our experience. Thanks!