Life goes on, but NEVER the same

Karli Jo - "My- Heartbeat"

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 6:06pm PST 
I lost my sweet little girl on Nov. 17th and I am trying to move on, tho' feeling her absense everyday. I need to write down all the special things about her before they begin to fade from my memory, because I don't want to lose them, she was so precious to me.
I'm putting together a photo album of her because I took quite a lot of pictures that now mean the world to me!
It does get "better", but it's just never going to be the same without my (your ) special companion.
Love to all. hug
Cody Joe

Cody Joe-My Best- Friend

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 8:23pm PST 
Life does go on, but it never is the same. All you can do is take it one day at a time. You always have your memories. No one can take them from you. I lost my first dog Yeller 26 and a half years ago to cancer. Then I lost Andy and Grizzley 14 years ago. We had to put them down on the same day. Next I lost Cody Joe almost 7 years ago to Liver failure. Now I have a beautiful almost 6 year old Black Lab named Bailey Jake and 2 year old Pug named Pudge. I hope they are around for a long time. Right now I especially need them, because my husband of almost 32 years was killed on feb. 16th in a semi truck accident. Thank God for my dogs. Mom of Yeller, Andy, Grizzley, Cody joe, Bailey Jake, and pudge.
Bear ( In- Loving- Memory)

Don't fence me- in

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 11:18am PST 
I know just how you feel because I was divorced after 28 years of marriage and what I miss most is not having pictures of my deceased babies (Buster, a Wiemeraner and Dent & Bent, a Boston Terrier). I miss them and sure wish that I had pictures of them for my scrap book.
I have fond memories of every dog I've ever been owned by. My heart goes out to you for your loss!

Buttons

I love carrots- and cuddles.

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 9:34pm PST 
I recently lost my Buttons on April 3rd, 2007. I miss her so much. Every day is a challanged. So my things trigger my memories of her. I have started to do a scrap book/photo albm of her to remember her and all the happy times we shared. She was a wonderful friend. I know things will get better, but right now it seems so hard.
Shatzi (In Loving Memory)

Peaceful at- the Rainbow- Bridge.

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 3:14pm PST 
I lost Shatzi on January 18th, 2006, one whole year ago after she was killed by a car in front of my eyes. It's been over a year since she's died and I still cry for her as if it were yesterday. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Annie (In- Loving- Memory)

Barked: Sun Jun 3, '07 1:50pm PST 
On May 29, 2007 our Sweet Annie Girl passed over that beautiful Rainbow Bridge. As hard as it is, Annie had a good life but her age finally caught up with her. Hopefully she is resting peacefully now. We miss her so much. Every day is a such a challange. So many things trigger memories of her. The other 2 dogs are also having a very hard time they go over to where her kennel use to be and sniff over. Sammy will than bark, like to say where is she. Jesse will than just mope around. I'm sure they are experiencing sadness also. Life will get easier I'm sure but right now is so very hard! cry
Annie (In- Loving- Memory)

Barked: Sun Jun 3, '07 1:51pm PST 
On May 29, 2007 our Sweet Annie Girl passed over that beautiful Rainbow Bridge. As hard as it is, Annie had a good life but her age finally caught up with her. Hopefully she is resting peacefully now. We miss her so much. Every day is a such a challange. So many things trigger memories of her. The other 2 dogs are also having a very hard time they go over to where her kennel use to be and sniff over. Sammy will than bark, like to say where is she. Jesse will than just mope around. I'm sure they are experiencing sadness also. Life will get easier I'm sure but right now is so very hard! cry
♥Usdi- 1997-2006

Love is- forever...

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '07 4:29pm PST 
Our precious beagle Usdi passed away July 13, 2006. That one year mark is coming up soon and I'm already wondering how I'm going to make it through that day. I love her and miss her so much.
Usdi is a Cherokee word that means small and she was. When we first got her at 6 weeks old, her Daddy carried her around in his shirt pocket. Usdi became our life, heart and soul. She was our everything. Where she couldn't go, we didn't go either.
We never dreamed in a million years anything could be this hard. Our lives and this house are so empty without her. Sadly, her vet and steroids took this precious life from us. Yes, it is so hard to live with this knowing she should still be here with us. Our little girl gave us 9 years of love, joy and happiness that we will treasure forever. Not a minute goes by that she is not on our minds. One day we will be with our little girl again. Yes, life does go on....and it will never be the same.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with each and everyone of you.

Usdi, we will love you forever and we will never forget you baby.

In Loving Memory of Usdi
http://www.usdislife.com
Autumn-We- Miss You- 2005-2007

Barked: Wed Sep 5, '07 10:37am PST 
I lost my precious Autumn in July of this year. I still find myself looking for her, crying when I hear a Husky yodel, feeling an empty pain that comes with the loss of a loved one. It will with time become easier, but I doubt it will go away. Pain will eventually turn to fond rememberences and smiles. Let your heart grieve naturally and in time it will become less painful. My prayers are with you.