New Members, please intoduce yourself HERE!!

(Page 9 of 18: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  
Mika MADC,- MJDC,- AG.N.J.,- A.G.

My mom\\\'s- heart dog

Barked: Fri Nov 24, '06 6:37pm PST 
Hi, I'm 'Mika'! I'm a black and silver, spayed Miniature Schnauzer, 13 inches high at the withers. smile

I've been to Puppy Kindergarten, Beginner Obedience, Beginner Agility, and Novice/Intermediate Agility.

My Tricks:
Sit, Down, Stay (Sit, Down, both for 5 min), Heel, Come (only for emergencies), C'mere (an informal 'I'd like you to come here'), Wait (at the door, stairs, middle of an Agility teeter totter so it can go down), Paw, Spin, High Four (high five, but I have four digits, so high four!), as well as Agility (all of the obstacle names, and Go Out, Left, Right, Spot [two on, two off on the contact points])
Diesel

Born to Dig !!!

Barked: Fri Nov 24, '06 6:39pm PST 
Hi I am Diesel I am 3 yrs old and am one high energy Chocolate Lab.

I have been to puppy through advanced training. I took 8 wks of clicker training but really couldn't associate the clicker with reward so mom gave up.

I know all the basic tricks on voice and hand controls. While in puppy school I used to also perform them by flash cards but I haven't done that in a long time.

My favorite tricks are wheres my nose, spins, bow and I am currently learning to pray.

Mom says I am a little thick headed but she just needs to give more treats. If any of you can help me rollover I would be ecstatic, seems I get stuck half way over ! Very excited to find this group and can't wait to learn from you all. Thanks Mini for this group you are super cool !

Shakes and Woofs
♥- Happy aka- Blackfur

I'm- Happy!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 25, '06 10:10am PST 
I'm Happy!!!
with both meanings.
I was instrodued (spelling?) by mini in my forum Can a old dog do new tricks?
So I hope to see ya later and wighing you a "Happy" day

Jelly

The world- belongs to me!

Barked: Sat Nov 25, '06 12:00pm PST 
My name is Jelly and I am a 12 month old affenpinscher. I am 10 inches tall, weigh 5 lb 11 oz. and I live in Canada.

I have been to puppy school, show handling classes and a basic obedience class. My goal is to become a champion, earn obedience titles, do agility and try fly ball. I have 3 points towards my championship now and you can see pictures of me in the show ring on my site.

I know how to be a show dog. I can walk on a show leash which is different then heeling. In show I have to walk ahead of Mommy to show myself off and go at a good pace to show off my movement (Mommy keeps up with me and not me keeping up with Mommy). I have good movement so at times Mommy has to run to keep up. BOL!! I know how to stand pretty in show pose and wag my tail for long periods of time. I also know how to let Mommy physical "stack me" which means putting me into show pose and I am good on the table allowing the judge to examine me and look at my teeth.

In obedience I can sit, down, heel on leash, come (needs some work), stand, stay and do "head control". I am learning the two types of finishes - swing and heel.

At home I have learned how to use the bells to go outside. I also can shake a paw. I know some phrases. When Mommy says, "Where is Jennifer?" I will go looking for my sister. When Mommy says "Get your monkey" I will bring her my toy monkey. I love retrieving. Mommy can throw a toy time and time again for me and I will go and get it and drop it at her feet.

I am taking a break for a couple of months from classes because my Mommy injured her Achelles tendon on her foot and can't do that work right now. We were thinking that we could use the time to learn some tricks and this would give me something to do and keep my brain active.
Cooper - CJRD, CHRC1,- LE

full- tummy....niiiiic- e

Barked: Sat Nov 25, '06 1:54pm PST 
Geez! You guys and gals are all very smart! I'm Cooper, I'm a one and a half year old AmStaff, and my mom rescued me from a shelter last July. I haven't been to any classes yet, and so far my mom and I have learned sit, down and leave it (well...most of the time, but there was that old chicken bone I found on our walk this morning...I couldn't resist! Sorry, Mom).
We don't have a digital camera (yet!), so we probably won't be doing the photo tag part of the group, but we still want to play along and get great training tips!
Kolbe

Where can I run- today?

Barked: Sat Nov 25, '06 2:45pm PST 
Hey, this is Kolbe. She is approximately 2 years old and is a Boxer/Pointer/Pit mix. We live in Buffalo, NY. Kolbe is currently enrolled in Basic Obedience classes at the local SPCA...she's only had one class so far but did pretty well considering her nervousness around strangers and a lot of action. Before she started her class she already knew basics...sit, stay, gimme your paw, down, and get your toy. We're working on de-sensitizing her to action and general hustle and bustle outside and trying to teach her new tricks, as well as just trying to get her to be a well-mannered dog that we can take anywhere without worry. That might be a while but we're working on it...
Chloe

You dont know- yet,but your my- BESTfriend

Barked: Sat Nov 25, '06 7:29pm PST 
I'm Chloe!
I've attended Herding & Agility Intro classes, & general obedience for my CGC certification. I attended competitive obedience Rally practices on a weekly basis for about half a year before my human decided to finish college so I'm stickin' with Dad & getting spoiled. He lets me get away with acting like a pup with no manners!

Other than things you learn in the above classes my parents just appreciate the "bring this"/"go to _person's name_" commands the most & hopefully weekly "assignments" of things I don't know will keep me sharp once the pack is back together for Christmas break!
Gabe

I've been- adopted by a- great family!

Barked: Sun Nov 26, '06 6:35am PST 
Hi.. I'm Gabe. My mama is trying to desperately to teach me things. She thinks that I am getting it, but when I go around my new buddies, I just forget everything. She's not sure what to do with me. We'll just have to try harder!
Penny

I didn't do it!

Barked: Mon Nov 27, '06 12:06pm PST 
Hi everyone! I'm Penny and I will be 1 in January! I'm a Beagle/Pekingese mix. I have not been to any obedience class but mom said I am going in Jan/Feb! She finally found a good place with a schedule that works for her. Here are a list of things I know -

Sit
Down
Paw
Other Paw
Up (jump)
Inside (crate)
Lets go
C'mon
Go Pee Pee
Go Poo Poo
Roll Over
Stay
Wave

Thanks for creating the website! I already saw some tricks that I can teach Penny smile
Cedar Angel

High on Dogster

Barked: Mon Nov 27, '06 2:22pm PST 
Hi my name is Cedar. I'm beagle/rat terrier and I only stand 13 inches and clock in at 23 pounds. I do know some tricks like... sit, lay, stay, come, paw if I'm in the mood and I run if my mom says run cedar run.
I want to thank Beamer for asking me to join. I am a very busy dog with one of my groups but I hope I can get some time in here. This group sounds like a lot of fun.... so I'll stick around and see.
Mom loves to take pictures of me so we have thousands of me doing a lot of stupit things and so smart things to I guess. I have video to look at in my video library. Well, thanks for reading and I hope I make a lot of new friends here.
  (Page 9 of 18: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18