New Members, please intoduce yourself HERE!!

(Page 17 of 18: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  
Ace

Ace rules!

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '07 8:17pm PST 
wave
I am 5 months old and I don't have a trainer or club near me, so my momma works with me every single day. I can do the following so far: sit; down; drop it (sometimes); shake paws; give high five; heel on leash without eye contact; spin; give sugar; come; hide and seek (mom hides and I try to find her) roll over - but I ain't to crazy over that one. I'm currently learning to crawl and fetch - but when i fetch, I feel like it all mine!!! BOL!!! I go find my daddy when momma tells me to. I used to be real scared of everything in dis big ole world of you humans, but mom says I'm doing much better now - still need a lot of work on this one too.
I have a big sister, and when I say big ---- I mean real big!!! Her name is Princess and she is a 7 yr. old collie/chow mix and weighs 120 lbs. She's too fat !! (My daddy feeds us all the time when mom's gone to work and she gets riled up over it too !!! ) She has arthritis and don't wanna play nuthin with me most of the time! Oh! I love pickin' on her though.
Mom bought me some agility equipment, but will only let me use the tunnel right now, cause she thinks I'm too little - tells me I'm just a baby! I wuv my mommy though - she is so good to me and I sweep wif her every night!
I joined this group cause me and mom want to do all kinds of fun stuff and we thought this sounded real good for both of us!
Woof! Woof! Looking forward to learning new things here!

Ace

applauseapplauseapplause

Edited by author Sat Aug 25, '07 8:28pm PST

Puff

~A trained Dog- is a free Dog~

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 7:08am PST 
Hi
I'm a little dog wrapped in a very thick coat, mom says it makes me look bigger and makes her feel safer letting me out to play.
I was found stray and no one claimed me by my current mum. I was then adopted with great pleasure and excitement into my new found home.

My mum was a beginners obedience trainer and has taken on training me as she remembers. She claims I am a pleasure to work with, as I pick up very very quickly. She keeps muttering that it would be so great to attend social classes with other dogs present but unavailable here. So takes every opportunity to go down town n work there and also takes advantage of other unsuspecting dogs that are more socialized on the street with their owners.
I have learned so so much in the last 4 months, and I am really enjoying it.

What I have learned is..

Fetch, heel, come fore, to go back into heel position, sit at heel when mom stops, take off on left leg cue. I have learned sit, lay down, Speak ( have a vid mom taught me say "mama") walking through her legs as she walks I weave, to figure eight her legs, Stay, back up, drop my object in her hands, roll over is coming along really well, bang ( where I get pretend shot and lay there ( mom says it don't look authentic cause I wagging my tail lolol) I am learning to steady dancing on my hind legs. I paw pretend tears when mom asks " are you sad? " and I can run through moms open legs and on command run back through to a long high jump flip turn to face her. Wow this looks like a lot!

So there we have my intro.. and high paws to ya allwave
~Puff~
Keelie

Wanna Race?

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '07 7:26pm PST 
wave Hi! I'm Keelie! A 3 year old Italian Greyhound. Mama got me when i was 2. I have never been in any training classes. I know many tricks like sit, down, paw, other paw, wave, play dead, roll over, canary sit (or beg), crawl, bow, high five on both paws, pounce, and tell you which hand the treats in. I look forward to this group!

Lily - 2004- 2011

Loves soccer

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 8:16pm PST 
I'm Lily a belgian shepherd who learned to play soccar by watching some boys play at the local park as a puppy. She now understands the basic goal of the game
Lily - 2004- 2011

Loves soccer

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 8:47pm PST 
I watched some boys play soccer at the local park when I was 6 months old I went home got a ball from the back yard and that began my love for soccer. I don't just chase the ball I try to get past you with it.
Cookies 'n'- Creme- (1998-2011)

Heart of a lion,- soul of a lamb

Barked: Thu Oct 25, '07 12:19pm PST 
Gray Dawntreader and I know 18 tricks. Our mistreess' favorite is "shake" I think.wave Snoopy and Sadie just know sit and beg.
Cookies 'n'- Creme- (1998-2011)

Heart of a lion,- soul of a lamb

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '07 5:02pm PST 
My best trick is "go to bed". Mistress says it, and I go laydown on whatever blanket is available.
Scout

I love my shiny- ball

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '07 5:22pm PST 
My registered name is Shelamo's First Class Scout. I am very smart, well behaved (most times) and learn quickly .. it is my Mom that needs the training.

We did Puppy Class and Basic Obedience. Eventually I want to be a Therapy Dog. I know sit-stay, down-stay, come then sit (in training no problem, in real life .. we need to work more), stand-stay, heel with automatic sit, shake a paw, (I can be coaxed into) roll over, OFF, leave it or drop it, let's go, house (to go into crate) and OK.

Our biggest challenge is to get come to be 100% reliable. I would like to learn tricks but I'm not much of a jumper so dance and that sort of thing is not really for me.
Patches

Shake it like a- Polaroid- picture!

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '07 4:04pm PST 
Hello,

Patches here and would like to learn some fun tricks to ohhh and ahhh guest.
I've been to a few training classes and currently in agility classes for the past 8 months.

One trick that I'm always asked to do is "kiss" where I touch my nose to the human cheek. My dad tought me that but my mom is the one always asking for a kiss.
MOTCH AGMCH- Abbi- LIFETIME VLA

PsychoPup

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 3:14pm PST 
Allo - I'm Abbi and I'm a 4 year old Border Collie. I have about 100+ commands right now involving everything from basic manners (sit, down, stand, etc) to agility commands (out, teeter, bridge, etc) to trick commands (wave hi, high five, through, spin, etc) and then some. There are too many to list here and too boring to read. I was involved in classes from puppy kindergarten to advanced agility until I started competing in agility when I was 19 months old. Now I do clinics and seminars with agility and will be starting up herding lessons next year hopefully. Mommy doesn't seem to think I know enough so she's continually shaping me to learn new tricks.

My head is going to explode. eek
  (Page 17 of 18: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18