GO!

Hello, I am new to Dogster I am Milo an 8 week old Golden

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Milo

Barked: Sun Jun 6, '10 5:40am PST 
Hello,
I am Milo I am an 8 week old Golden Retriever, I have been in my new home for 2 days now. My parents are trying hard to watch me and train me that we go potty out side. I have already learned pretty well that we go outside My Parents think I am doing well. I like to sleep on my back my Mommy finds it funny and has the camera ready.
At night I miss my Brothers and sisters and wine a little but my new Mom and Dad are patient with me and hang their hand in my sleep box. I wake up a few times at night to go potty and I am a real early riser I wake up at about 0430 blue dog in the morning and take 1-2 hour long puppy naps throughout the day. I am already learning to retrieve and my parents are soooooo proud of me.
dog
[notify]