GO!

Ugghhh...I need advice.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Max

I love mom.

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 1:08pm PST 
My Golden, Max is 2 years old.In our house we have 3 other dogs.Bessie is a 4 year old Sheltie mix and is the Alpha dog.There is 2 and 1/2 year old Peaches who is a Malamute.Then there is Hunter,our 6 year old Beagle.
For some reason,Max has started picking on poor Peaches.He pins her in any corner and barks and barks at her,open mouthed like he is going to really bite her,but his tail is wagging.I have to tell him to stop more than 50 times a day.Does this seem normal for a Golden to do this?We are seriously going to take him for some kind of obedience classes.I know Golden's aren't supposed to bark,but he does obsessively.Mama needs some advice please.dog
[notify]
Sierra

Urr urr urr!- Speak loud and- proud!!

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 7:46pm PST 
Hi,

Sorry you are going though that. Are any of the dogs new to the house?
[notify]