GO!

question about Dals

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Shadow

shadow - the water dog

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 10:54am PST 
I heard the other day that there is such a thing as a minature dal, is this trye and if it is does anybody know anything about them?
[notify]
Molly

"Throw the ball- already!"

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '07 11:41am PST 
They exist but it's basically just someone messing with genetics and making a dog into a science experiment. Just my two cents....
[notify]
Mickey

My dork- ♥

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '07 9:09pm PST 
http://www.dogster.com/forums/dalmatian/thread/400195

There is the thread about them way to go
[notify]

Eva

Eva aka the- other Dynamic- domino

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '07 3:33pm PST 
They are not true dalmatians I feel genetics should be left to the scientists We have enough problems with deafness and skin problems in our breed to have some breeder bring out other ones
[notify]
Dotty

Valentine Puppy

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 3:22pm PST 
Dalmations Rule!!!!!!!big grin
[notify]
Secret

Muddy Pawz- Secret!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:56pm PST 
Yes they do exist but as the other's are saying there causing more harm to the breed than good... A lot of inbreeding is going on through this..
[notify]
MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 4:32am PST 
Yes, there is such a breed, but it's only messing with genetics. Our breed has enough health problems to worry about, let alone adding more . I sure wish they could breed out those allergy problems,I hate the itches! frown wave
[notify]
Dasha

Smiles and- Wiggles

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 12:34am PST 
I agree - the breeders should be working on the bad traits that other bad breeders have bred into the breed like deafness, allergies, bad temperament, etc. I am a victim - I am hard of hearing in one ear and have some skin irritations. Lately, my daddy had done well with my diet and my there's actually fur on my underbelly and flanks where I used to over lick and scratch.
[notify]
Atlas

Give me some- pettings please

Barked: Mon Feb 15, '10 11:32am PST 
No they arent true Dalmatians
[notify]