GO!

Daschund Races

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Junior

Sleepy Junior

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 7:06am PST 
I was watching Tv last night and i they had a show on dogs 101 and they were showing the daschund and had daschund days.Does anyone no information on daschund races or rules and regulation i would like to hold an event in my town.Could you please let me now if anyone in canada are doing these events smilebig grin
[notify]
Max

Always by my- side

Barked: Tue Jan 5, '10 2:14pm PST 
Hi

My name is Toni Gossard,I'm the founder of the National dachshund races.this is in its 10 year. The National Dachshund races is the safest family attended event that rasies funds for many charities. The races have been in a movie,many newspapers and magazine write ups.the lastest one is in Dach.world.com

The National Dachshund races will be starting to book dates for this upcoming year circuit races.The circuit is in its second year.

If you or your group would like to host an event please contact me at weinerrace@yahoo.com
I will be bring the races to each state or city.
The groups that have the race will need to find an in-door building to have the race.

The group must give a percentage to the charity of there choice.
All the rules that I have set up will be followed. So volunteers will be needed.

The web site will be set up with each race and pay pal to make it easier to pay for it.

This year the races will have a brand new look with new equipment
The new green carpet will be painted like a football field.

Marc Gullen will be joining the team. to learn about him go to www.weinerrace.com under all about me. has a entertainer he brings something very special with him.

The first race starts in March in Florida, April brings he races to South Carolina. I have been putting together packets of information for those groups.

I feel I can do 2 races each month bepending on where they are maybe 3.
The last race will have to be done by the 2nd weekend in Sept.

Has always if you are a company that would like to sponsor these races please e-mail me.

Toni
[notify]
Oscar and- Callie

SQUIRREL!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 23, '10 9:51pm PST 
Mark your calendars, Georgia circuit of the National Dachshund Races is June 26 & 27, 2010 in Atlanta.
[notify]