GO!

Need some nifty doxie trick suggestions!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Shorty

Egrets must DIE!

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 6:41pm PST 
My mommy's exhausted with trying to come up with new tricks for me to learn to occupy my wild little mind, because if she doesnt i'll occupy it with things like new and creative ways to wake her up in the morning. (Very fond of crawling up covers to her head and howling. I also LOVE the reaction i get out of trying to dig a hole on her head. WAKE UP LADY!)

Anyways, any neat trick suggestions for me? I LOVE to show off!
[notify]
Lupin

The Flying- Sausage Dog!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '07 11:17am PST 
do you know how to dance? or go crazy? (chase your tail) do you fetch? I love to fetch! How about learning to find things that your mum has hidden? since we've go such good sniffers... That's all I can think of... hmmm
[notify]
Shorty

Egrets must DIE!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '07 11:49am PST 
I can fetch my quail, balls, and sticks - but on my own terms. I dont want my mommy thinking i'll do this -all- the time. So sometimes instead of bringing it back i'll grab it and keep running, or i'll saunter over and sit next to it and look at her like "what, you want me to fetch this?" That'll show her!
I know how to dance, but go crazy is a great idea! So is playing hide-n-go-seek! Maybe you could tell my mommy how to play this game? Right now i've occupied myself with hunting the invisible kitty. See we have a kitty in the house but she stays upstairs and i never get to see her downstairs. But it smells like her down there so sometimes i'll sit in front of the couch and bark like she's in there, but she's not. (LOL! This -really- freaks mommy out too!)

Anyways i think we'll try go crazy and learning to 'find it'. Maybe then i'll lay off the kitty.
[notify]

Lupin

The Flying- Sausage Dog!

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 12:37am PST 
Here's a site that my mum is using to teach me how to find things http://life.familyeducation.com/dogs/pet-training/47468.html

Edited by author Wed Oct 3, '07 12:38am PST

[notify]
Oscar and- Callie

SQUIRREL!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 7:14pm PST 
We learned lots at Petsmart classes!!
[notify]
Leyna

Miss Smarty- Pants

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 12:14pm PST 
Mom has taught me "beg". I'll sit up on my haunches and beg for food, sometimes waving my front paws. It's too cute and mom loves it.
[notify]